"The Dark Truth about Sam Asghari"

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Isn't this what you do about Sam on a daily basis?

Not really. I keep coming after his actions that I do not like. Actions that made me not like him. There is a huge difference between dragging that. And bullying exhale member based on their personal life like that member keeps doing to me.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Am I not allowed to utilize free speech to reply to content that you post on a public forum? 

I don’t see any harassment on my end when I’m just simply reiterating why you should start forming your arguments through evidence rather than conspiracy theories and speculation. That goes for you and a lot of other Exhale members. Taking your anger out on Sam is not a good look for anyone, especially those who care for Britney.

And I’m still waiting for you to find that comment where I called your life “pathetic” or made fun of your “job” when I just said that you need to find a hobby but at this rate we’re going, you’re gonna get us both locked out of this thread and then use your crocodile tears to further justify why this forum is a dictatorship. It’s so funny to me.

At this point I am asking you to please stop bullying me all over this forum and in private messages.

Please dude. I just wanna enjoy exhale. And have fun. Pleaseee

• Like 2

In all seriousness, from what i've seen @GODNEY IS A QUEEN just stated they disagreed with your view and there's nothing wrong with that @Easy There

HOWEVER, having said that I didn't see the need for things to rile up again, I suggested to you both to ignore each other. I do not believe Godney Is A Queen should have mentioned the last part about you, as that was un-needed.

Please refrain from bringing eachother up or responding to eachother if it's going to incite arguments. Hopefully there will be a 'ignore' feature coming here soon and you'll both be able to forget the other exists.

Please both stop responding to eachother.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

At this point I am asking you to please stop bullying me all over this forum and in private messages.

Please dude. I just wanna enjoy exhale. And have fun. Pleaseee

Not you brushing everything I’ve written under the rug with ‘pLs StOp BuLlYiNg Me’ and trying to play the victim card, once again.  Expected but not surprised. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

And private message? To think I would even take the time of my day to private message you? Not my fault you were added to the group chat but you can go right ahead and do yourself/ourselves a favor and remove yourself from there. No one is stopping you from doing that. :) 

On 12/15/2020 at 2:05 AM, Justney said:

Don't forget how upset she was on the red carpet he dragged her to.

Is this the clip you're referring to? Where she clearly doesn't wanna be there and leaves him in the dust after a few seconds?

She looks so uncomfortable. And the headlines refer to her as skipping court that day. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

In all seriousness, from what i've seen @GODNEY IS A QUEEN just stated they disagreed with your view and there's nothing wrong with that @Easy There

HOWEVER, having said that I didn't see the need for things to rile up again, I suggested to you both to ignore each other. I do not believe Godney Is A Queen should have mentioned the last part about you, as that was un-needed.

Please refrain from bringing eachother up or responding to eachother if it's going to incite arguments. Hopefully there will be a 'ignore' feature coming here soon and you'll both be able to forget the other exists.

Actually, I just tested out the ignore feature and it seems to work. :) 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Thank you.

Also @Slayer I am ok with ppl criticizing my points of view. But I do not like ppl attacking me or anyone one personal level like that member is always doing.

Anyhow can you explain it to me where ignore feature is

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Thanks Slayer. Maybe I was a bit harsh during that last statement from my initial response. Guess you can say I just get tired of seeing the same thing again, and usually from the same few members. Personally, I just don’t have time for conspiracy theorists and fans pointing fingers to those who actually seem to care for Britney. I do my best to refrain from this negative energy and while these same recycled posts seem unavoidable (usually in most Sam-related threads), I’ll continue to try. Sorry in advance for any disruption. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Am I not allowed to utilize free speech to reply to content that you post on a public forum? 

I don’t see any harassment on my end when I’m just simply reiterating why you should start forming your arguments through evidence rather than conspiracy theories and speculation. That goes for you and a lot of other Exhale members. Taking your anger out on Sam is not a good look for anyone, especially those who care for Britney.

You want free speech but you don’t think others should post their own perceptions of Sam A. on a discussion forum (not a court room) because there’s no “evidence”. Um what.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

You want free speech but you don’t think others should post their own perceptions of Sam A. on a discussion forum (not a court room) because there’s no “evidence”. Um what.

Right? 

I don't think it's unacceptable to have doubts and concerns about Sam. I also don't think it's unacceptable to think he could be fine and under pressure as well. 

I'd personally love to find out I'm wrong about Sam and he was actually rooting for britney all along. But it's more than fair to think that the majority of people around her are snakes with the conservatorship grip on her life.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Oh no, dear. Go right ahead. If believing in fallacies, attacking or making assumptions towards someone based off of MOSTLY conspiracy theories is your idea of free speech, you have every right to do so. :)  It may not be moral or enough sufficient ground but I never stated you and I are not allowed to do that.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Oh no, dear. Go right ahead. If believing in fallacies, attacking or making assumptions towards someone based off of conspiracy theories is your idea of free speech, you have every right to do so. :)  It may not be moral or sufficient ground but I never stated you and I are not allowed to do that.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7nxc68umh0zg2krw9lzt3

• Haha 3