Swimming in the Stars fails to chart on the Hot 100

CantGetNoSatisfaction

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember back then when these shady threads about chart performances were made when the song wouldnt crack the top 10 and people called it a flop lol good old days now the question is if the song enters the chart or not lmao its bad im sad

anyway this chart is tracking last week so if sits were ever to chart it would be on next weeks chart but I dont think anyone expects this specific song to chart when it started plummeting down on day 2  

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

besides, if it was going to chart it would be revealed until next Tuesday, because this week's chart reflects last week's performance, in which SITS only had two days that counted, because it wasn't released on Friday.

yeah it only had 2 days but considering most fans bought it and did streaming parties within the first 2 days, and now the song is tanking, I'm sure it did a lot better in those first 2 days than the last 5 days combined

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

more like team boycott worrying about a song we all knew wasn't gonna chart in the first place

if it ain't charting, that means it didn't get a significant amount of sales or streaming, so they're barely making anything out of it in terms of money

if you all knew it wasn't going to chart in the first place, why do all these streaming parties for it?

why do you all care when Britney clearly doesn't?

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't know about any streaming parties :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

there were a lot of streaming and buying parties from a lot of the most popular Britney fan accounts on Twitter

i mean i guess just streaming the song cause you want to listen to it isn't that bad

but organizing these huge streaming/buying parties just make us look dumb bc it's pretty clearly Britney doesn't want to work rn and does not care about this release

Archived