David LaChapelle Desert Photoshoot - Chained To The House

23 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

His work reworked by Britney's team isn't really his work.

Yeah but he reposted some of the "new" pictures. He did when the new Glory cover was revealed and now with the Britney and the smashed car.

I think If he was angry with them for using his work without his approval he probably would say something? Or there is some deal, I don't know.

• Like 1

She’s been taking notes from Taylor Swift about subliminal messaging in her art, but her team caught on so “it just didn’t work”. 

Since the leak, I honestly feel that Britney hasn’t lost her passion for her craft. But all of her ideas are being scrapped by her team. From her original concepts for FF and BJ, the original Make Me and Perfume videos, to the design of the Glory cover and promo material. She can’t be bothered to try anymore.

I think this Glory rerelease is actually her labels way of saying they support her and #FreeBritney.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

She feels like her father's pet. She's chained up like a dog. He calls her a race horse. Her team freaked the hell out and axed much of MM and Glory due to this. Brit's creative vision gets ruined yet again. And then she had to pretend like it was her decision to scrap stuff. Urgh there's no shame with these abusers. #FreeBritney

#ChainedToTheAbusers

Remember the rumors that Domination had so many subliminal messages about this & was another reason it was scrapped (besides medication compliance)? Would love to know the details on this. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

This could put more meaning to the MM video. Throwing a TV out of the window could signify her detachment from the media and the outside world. Coming home to pole dancers and being all dressed up could signify her just being a cash cow (racehorse that needs to be handled) and being kept in her home ‘on pause’ when not making money for her handlers. Also, she turns up in a BMW I8, Adam and Eve have been evicted from her home (God isn’t helping her... Her life is currently sinful?), she’s in a cage in her yard covered in glitter meaning she’s literally being forced to put herself on display every night against her will. Breaking down the house at the end could signify her desire to break down this construct around her and dismantle what her father has made. 

Yeah it’s a reach, but it’s the only way she can get her message out at this point 

It's not a reach. At all.

We don't really know at this point what was originally supposed to be on the TV that she throws out the window.

Seems as if could have been closer to "surveillance" footage than anything...As in, her Team is constantly monitoring their cash cow to make sure she's falling in line.

• Love 4