Does SITS make you emotional?

jordeezy river red

Does "Swimming" make you emotional?  For me, the bridge is one of Britney's most romantic moments in her discography...there is something warm in the vibe and vibrato that just makes me want to slow dance with my boo in the club.  But it's 2020 and we aren't allowed to dance in the gay bars.  :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  We are all chained in our homes :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  We are all dreaming of swimming in the stars :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Britney is QUEEN of our generation PERIODT

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a few drinks last night..listened to it properly for the first time headphones in,  I cried,  I actually cried..but it wasn't sadness..it was happy tears.. like I havnt heard her voice in so long,and the whole cship situation,  and the fact that I've been single for so so long..it just gave me hope.. I cried ..for me

I cried ..for her

I just gave me hope,  like I will never give up on her, her voice has a way that just gets me.. even with all the effects its like you understand her through her music..after such a **** year for all this song was just a glimmer of hope.. a light at the end of the tunnel 

Those bangs in the chorus..I was just like "yaaassss come through queen!!"

:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

55 minutes ago, Eduardo123 said:

The chorus intrumental it's so nostalgic with headphones :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Those bangs are like..dont know..gives the song a sense of struggle.. to me its like she trying to bang down walls..trying to break free ...So she can go swimming in the stars.. its so dreamy and nice then 'bang bang thud ,bang bang thud' ..for me it's like a hidden message..shes dreaming of freedom, she's banging on the walls. 

Of course its only their to add to the beat but gives the song a slight Southern feel. A britney feel... 

(I was quite drunk) :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

32 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I just gave me hope,  like I will never give up on her, her voice has a way that just gets me.. even with all the effects its like you understand her through her music..after such a **** year for all this song was just a glimmer of hope.. a light at the end of the tunnel 

Those bangs in the chorus..I was just like "yaaassss come through queen!!"

:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

it's so nice being on exhale with people who really get it 😭 <3

After quite a few listens I've got the impression its sang in a way that britney is actual wanting/dreaming to go swimming in the stars ..swimming in the stars meaning freedom..

The way its written sounds like this is what she wants ..this is what she's dreaming for..this is a hopeful song.. its about escaping the burden of the world and being free with your lover ..the song screams "take my hand and let's go" 

Let's dive into the sea (Instagram post) or float to the clouds

As for that dreamy instrumental chorus with those 'trashcan bangs' for me its like its either there to add to the beats OR its a hidden message of banging down the walls..calling out to your lover "come find me im in here" banging on the walls trying to break down the walls so she can escape and finally go swimming in the stars like the *** **** angel she is  

SITS is a cosy,intimate wintery song that fits with the lockdown theme of 2020

But those bangs ..they can't just be overlooked as nothing..they give the song something that I cant put my finger on.. a sense of struggle..that this is something britney REALLY wants.. that this is her way of escaping..this is what she dreams off..shes always tried to send caged message's to her fans

Cicus tour- pom

FF - up n down

MM cage scene

for me those bangs weren't just a random noise effect.. its a sound of someone who's been imprisoned,  dreaming of breaking the walls down to finally be free

.. of course i may be wrong. And I very well could be reaching 

8 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

After quite a few listens I've got the impression its sang in a way that britney is actual wanting/dreaming to go swimming in the stars ..swimming in the stars meaning freedom..

The way its written sounds like this is what she wants ..this is what she's dreaming for..this is a hopeful song.. its about escaping the burden of the world and being free with your lover ..the song screams "take my hand and let's go" 

Let's dive into the sea (Instagram post) or float to the clouds

As for that dreamy instrumental chorus with those 'trashcan bangs' for me its like its either there to add to the beats OR its a hidden message of banging down the walls..calling out to your lover "come find me im in here" banging on the walls trying to break down the walls so she can escape and finally go swimming in the stars like the *** **** angel she is  

SITS is a cosy,intimate wintery song that fits with the lockdown theme of 2020

But those bangs ..they can't just be overlooked as nothing..they give the song something that I cant put my finger on.. a sense of struggle..that this is something britney REALLY wants.. that this is her way of escaping..this is what she dreams off..shes always tried to send caged message's to her fans

Cicus tour- pom

FF - up n down

MM cage scene

for me those bangs weren't just a random noise effect.. its a sound of someone who's been imprisoned,  dreaming of breaking the walls down to finally be free

.. of course i may be wrong. And I very well could be reaching 

its a little bit of a reach, but also sounded just about accurate tbh!! 

this is what i hear too!! Her delivery is so subdued but also theres a power to it and a ‘longing for’ feeling thats quite present throughout.. its like theres strength but vulnerability too.. a longing for freedom and real true love. Its sounds like the writers really encapsulated her emotional state, same with Mood Ring. And i feel the team came in and sabotaged it all. 

I’m going to go out on a limb and say this is among the best from her discography.. dont quote me!

1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

It does :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: yesterday it was goosebumps because it's a new release, but today is enjoying it cool headed and having it on the loop for the past few hours.. it's very dreamy, a bit even sad vibe for me.. I love it :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Yesterday I hiked out in the mountains and listened to it on repeat and I watched the sunset over the river to the song.  So beautiful. 

Archived