First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

22 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

Stop telling people what to do if they wanna do it they can. Without the consistent push from people.

I respect this is your decision but don’t push it on other people .

I'm not telling people what to do at all. If you wanna buy it it's okay, you can do whatever you want.

I'm just expressing my pov and also for me is a way of spreading the word and protesting againd the c-ship. Since I don't live in the US, it's the only way I can protest and express myself against the brand (doing it online). Wish I could go to the rallies but it's impossible to me.

That's it.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I'm not telling people what to do at all. If you wanna buy it it's okay, you can do whatever you want.

I'm just expressing my pov and also for me is a way of spreading the word and protesting againd the c-ship. Since I don't live in the US, it's the only way I can protest and express myself against the brand (doing it online). Wish I could go to the rallies but it's impossible to me.

That's it.

Sometimes when it’s all in caps it can come across as pushing your POV on the on to others I’ve seen it on here. 

I understand now that wasn’t your objective now my bad.

I don’t judge anyone if you boycott or not. That’s your choice and wouldn’t tell you that you are wrong. I respect you and your opinion. 

We should just respect everyone’s opinions and choices on the matter and not bring toxic behavior when someone doesn’t agree with you. 

End of the day we all want the CShip gone and for Britney to be happy. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

BritneyOnline who "leaked" multiple stuff said Britney allegedly came up with the idea herself to re-release Glory and that her team doesn't have anything to do with it as it's between her and the label (RCA)...

And yet, britneys lawyers AND Jamie's lawyers are saying britney is refusing to work until jamie is gone, david LaChapelle was never informed his work was being used and they've released every other album as a vinyl.

That site is trying to justify the buying of the album at every turn. Arent they ones that never believed in free Britney in the first place?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Because it is :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And also there's absolutely no concept behind that cover besides Randee's brightness :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The new one screams creativity and conception :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Which one would you rather buy?

or

BRITNEY SPEARS - GLORY CD - CDWorld.ie

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Ugh, the era had such potential and was kicked off so badly. Terrible MV, and those pics. How dare they pull a legit artist out of retirement to do the MV and the photoshoot just to scrape it. 20 bucks the cut of the MV also had references to being chained up and they got rid of the final cut. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Ugh, the era had such potential and was kicked off so badly. Terrible MV, and those pics. How dare they pull a legit artist out of retirement to do the MV and the photoshoot just to scrape it. 20 bucks the cut of the MV also had references to being chained up and they got rid of the final cut. 

At least now we get to see a bit more from that potential. Hopefully once she sorts out the court issues, we'd get to see more of her vision being executed the way she wants to:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 6