New Saved by the Bell episode jokes about Selena Gomez's kidney transplant

10 minutes ago, timito said:

To be honest there is this blog called Exposingsmgblog that has also said all this. I saw a video of one of the last award shows Selina went to and she did seem a bit woozy getting and walking off the car so I am thinking some of this might be true 

Omg I read that blog too. I shouldn’t judge cause I have my own set of issues but it’s pretty messed up to take a kidney and still abuse your body like that. 

55 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Because they are not truly offended. Gen Z is by far the fakest generation yet, everything about them is plastic and fakely empathetic. They just pretend to be socially woke, but 90% of them are far from how they represent themselves.

Im afraid for this world once sucha hypocritical generation starts having a say in crucial things tbh

True , we can only hope they will get wise as they grow older . 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

God this reboot is SO awful!

Its NOTHING like the original; its more obnoxious and trying too hard to be a badass

What was charming about the og show was that it was innocent and had moral lessons at the end.

This just seems like another GEN Z trash show that has students that are like "OMG LOL LOOK AT MY PHONE! #BLESSED LOLOLOL"

Anyways idk why the did the reboot like this instead of doing like a Saved By The Bell reunion.

They should've just made it a completely separate show cause its ruining the Saved By The Bell name

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Because they are not truly offended. Gen Z is by far the fakest generation yet, everything about them is plastic and fakely empathetic. They just pretend to be socially woke, but 90% of them are far from how they represent themselves.

Im afraid for this world once sucha hypocritical generation starts having a say in crucial things tbh

I love you BUWYGF, but as a Gen Z that seems like you’re stereotyping us into one group. Note how it is always the worst of the community that is the loudest? exactly. The truth is most of the generation z aren’t that sensitive and we just are calling it out messed-up traditions on this earth that need to go. None of friends feel offended by the satire at all. There’s always the bad in every generation. We aren’t fake, we just want to speak up about social issues and we don’t try to act fake-smart when even studies have shown that the generation z children are the smartest of most generations and it’s not like we r snowflakes, because we are living in a post-911 world, 90% of us just want to see the world change for the better, 90% of us aren’t on our phone for just fun sake, 90% of us aren’t that bad, plastic or fake as the millennials claim us to be. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

I love you BUWYGF, but as a Gen Z that seems like you’re stereotyping us into one group. Note how it is always the worst of the community that is the loudest? exactly. The truth is most of the generation z aren’t that sensitive and we just are calling it out messed-up traditions on this earth that need to go. None of friends feel offended by the satire at all. There’s always the bad in every generation. We aren’t fake, we just want to speak up about social issues and we don’t try to act fake-smart when even studies have shown that the generation z children are the smartest of most generations and it’s not like we r snowflakes, because we are living in a post-911 world, 90% of us just want to see the world change for the better, 90% of us aren’t on our phone for just fun sake, 90% of us aren’t that bad, plastic or fake as the millennials claim us to be. 

I love you too and you're absolutely right. I definitely generalized with that comment and I apologize :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I feel like its very split into two atm, I've met some gen z kids who are amazing, and some how are just special snowflakes dying for a smidge of attention, prepared to do anything for it. I definitely described only the latter here. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I love you too and you're absolutely right. I definitely generalized with that comment and I apologize :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I feel like its very split into two atm, I've met some gen z kids who are amazing, and some how are just special snowflakes dying for a smidge of attention, prepared to do anything for it. I definitely described only the latter here. 

Thank you for understanding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Yeah it’s just gets too tiring for us, because everywhere we have to be explaining ourselves and trying to justify that it’s only 10% of our community that act like attention-seeking fake-depressed wannabes and that the rest of us really aren’t that bad, and we actually do want the best of our world and such petty lil things like this could not us care less. It’s kind of tiring at this point everywhere seeing people trash us for nothing so that’s why I kind of snapped, so sorry a lil about that. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thank you for understanding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Yeah it’s just gets too tiring for us, because everywhere we have to be explaining ourselves and trying to justify that it’s only 10% of our community that act like attention-seeking fake-depressed wannabes and that the rest of us really aren’t that bad, and we actually do want the best of our world and such petty lil things like this could not us care less. It’s kind of tiring at this point everywhere seeing people trash us for nothing so that’s why I kind of snapped, so sorry a lil about that. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

You didn't snap at all, dont worry about it sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I do understand you, millennials were very scrutinized for a very long time, up untill recently before you guys started growing up so now the boomer media started slandering you. They were pissed off by us because we decided to not follow traditional patterns and do our thing, and now they are furious with you because ya'll are deadass ridiculing those traditions :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:Millennials and Gen Z are actually very similar, you're just basically us, only enhanced even more. Boomers dislike us just as much :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

You didn't snap at all, dont worry about it sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I do understand you, millennials were very scrutinized for a very long time, up untill recently before you guys started growing up so now the boomer media started slandering you. They were pissed off by us because we decided to not follow traditional patterns and do our thing, and now they are furious with you because ya'll are deadass ridiculing those traditions :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:Millennials and Gen Z are actually very similar, you're just basically us, only enhanced even more. Boomers dislike us just as much :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Sooo true. They be pissed that we called out their ****ty, ***ist, homophobic and racist traditions and now they are raging how we brought up mental health as a national issue, and not as a “possession by a demon” :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: I mean, who were the ones who basically made the earth polluted and made global warming a thing? Exactly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Who were the ones who thought that having a love interest towards the same gender is mental illness? Exactly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Who thought that mental illness was an irrelevant topic :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: And who are left to clean up all this mess? The Millennials and Us :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Gen z & millennials are basically the same group. Same ideals, same life experiences. Millennials also thought like the gen z’s of today, but we grew up and are in the real world, people don’t have time to worry about racism, homophobia, and cancelling people. They have jobs and a life to live. 

When we were in university we had all the time in the world to be pissed about things that don’t really matter. Most generations work like this, your all fired up your early 20s.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Gen z & millennials are basically the same group. Same ideals, same life experiences. Millennials also thought like the gen z’s of today, but we grew up and are in the real world, people don’t have time to worry about racism, homophobia, and cancelling people. They have jobs and a life to live. 

When we were in university we had all the time in the world to be pissed about things that don’t really matter. Most generations work like this, your all fired up your early 20s.

Thats how I see it too. Gen Z are just our baby selves, they had the same immediate access to information and tech that we had. We're both in the same sinking boat, millennials know how jaded this boat gets too. Let them just be kids for now, let them grow.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2020 at 3:57 PM, BUWYGF said:

Its very sociopathic. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I dont agree.. Most Millenials didn't get smartphones until we were in our 20s...I think Gen Z has been whipped into some sort of "activist" rage where millenials were more ***ualized than politically activated. 

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I dont agree.. Most Millenials didn't get smartphones until we were in our 20s...I think Gen Z has been whipped into some sort of "activist" rage where millenials were more ***ualized than politically activated. 

Yeah speaking as a millennial one of the benefits we had was we got to experience both ends of the spectrum. We lived a life before social media and after. I think this gave us the perspective of understanding both sides.

I appreciate Gen z voice but it can be overwhelming. You almost can't say anything. You will always offend someone.  Of course like everything it doesn't mean every Gen z is like that but I personally didn't find what they said or joked about offensive. You have to find humor in s hitty situations. Now with that being said it wasnt a joke at my expense so maybe Selena feels differnt and if she came out and said something then ok fix it but Its annoying for NBC to feel they have to throw money at her for a few offended people when she may have thought it was funny herself.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It's not about smartphones though. It's about having the most time than any generation to get offended. We didn't have phones but I have had a computer since I was 10... So access to information is what you're talking about, and we had that.  

This has been studied actually. Millenials and Gen Z have the same beliefs and usually they act on them during College/university since thats when they venture out into the world for the first time and are away from parents.

Trust me, you think Gen Z is bad.. It's the millenials that started the whole "you must use the pronoun someone desires" in colleges. In Canada this lead to the first wave of having over 50 gender pronouns (which is none sense). 

I have chronic renal failure and undergo hemodialysis 12 hours a week. This "joke" is really disgusting. My health problem is not funny. I am almost the same age as Selena and I understand the need to enjoy life after a transplant, and drinking socially and in moderation is part of that. And too much alcohol is bad for the liver and not the kidney, let the girl live. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block