New Saved by the Bell episode jokes about Selena Gomez's kidney transplant

48 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

It's not about smartphones though. It's about having the most time than any generation to get offended. We didn't have phones but I have had a computer since I was 10... So access to information is what you're talking about, and we had that.  

This has been studied actually. Millenials and Gen Z have the same beliefs and usually they act on them during College/university since thats when they venture out into the world for the first time and are away from parents.

Trust me, you think Gen Z is bad.. It's the millenials that started the whole "you must use the pronoun someone desires" in colleges. In Canada this lead to the first wave of having over 50 gender pronouns (which is none sense). 

I think Millenials created the pronoun thing. 

24 minutes ago, CarlosR said:

I have chronic renal failure and undergo hemodialysis 12 hours a week. This "joke" is really disgusting. My health problem is not funny. I am almost the same age as Selena and I understand the need to enjoy life after a transplant, and drinking socially and in moderation is part of that. And too much alcohol is bad for the liver and not the kidney, let the girl live. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Oh no!  It truly affects more young people than most realize.  <3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block