Taylor Swift announces Disney+ original folklore film

Invitation

50 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

December 13, her birthday.

Plus 13 is her favorite number..

Which makes sense since everybody acts like 13 us bad luck. Even hotels don't have a 13th floor. 

Goes from 12 to 14. 

oh yeah i am so sorry

for a moment i forgot it was on 13th :-)

EDIT: i shouldn't be sorry for forgetting her birthday. to forget it it's only human.

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

December 13, her birthday.

Plus 13 is her favorite number..

Which makes sense since everybody acts like 13 us bad luck. Even hotels don't have a 13th floor. 

Goes from 12 to 14. 

@QZeusLiquorQ on top of this, Taylor does play around with fans to make releases more interesting. For example, Lover was released on August 23rd, and the release date was in Me! Through the phrase "Spelling Is Fun"

How? The numbers. Spelling has 8 letters, is has two and fun has three

(8+2+3=13)

If it adds up to 13, and is related to Taylor. It makes sense.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

@QZeusLiquorQ on top of this, Taylor does play around with fans to make releases more interesting. For example, Lover was released on August 23rd, and the release date was in Me! Through the phrase "Spelling Is Fun"

How? The numbers. Spelling has 8 letters, is has two and fun has three

(8+2+3=13)

If it adds up to 13, and is related to Taylor. It makes sense.

so fackingcool

Any good soul out there that could possibly point me into the right direction to find a way of watching this if I am absolutely not interested in Disney+? I found the songs, but that version comes with the song commentary cut off. I don't know if it's possible, but I would greatly appreciate it. 

49 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I’m 32
In our defense, she came out around our times, I mean people forget she’s been in the biz for a while 

Not people thinking Taylor's fans are tweens. I can't believe people think we're Gen Z? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Ok, first of all - eww? And second of all, yes - I radiate youthfulness. Like, hello? I don't even know one Gen Z who is a Swiftie. (isn't Billie Eilish the Taylor Swift for Gen Zs?) But just open any random IG story on my Instagram feed and you'll see a number of my friends sharing her music via Spotify. She came out right at the time I was juggling college and being a gamer but I only discovered her during Fearless which was my entire college life, and Speak Now, all the way to Red - and during 1989, I was pursuing further studies while also working in the real (corporate) world for the first time. Her music + Britney's and a few other young popstars like Xtina, Rihanna, and Ariana (and Paris Hilton, if I may) soundtrack-ed a lot of chapters in my life. I don't consider these women Gen Z idols. They are ours. They came during our time. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

This was so good. Even better than the album for me. 9.5/10. Original Folklore album is 8.5/10 for me. 

Every track on Long Pond Sessions is better than the album version, in my opinion, except My Tears Ricochet. She builds up this beautiful crescendo then it just deflates when she doesn't yell "When I'm screaming at the sky..." I get why she didn't scream it because it's acoustic... But this is the best part and I think she could have gone for it!

These live versions have made me a fan of tracks I would normally skip like Exile, This Is Me Trying, Illicit Affairs, Peace. ESPECIALLY Exile - incredibly powerful. And anyone who has not dove into Bon Iver's discography yet should do so ASAP.

Tay could absolutely have an Emmy on her hands with this special - For Outstanding Music Composition for a Documentary Series or Special or Outstanding Music Direction as she is listed as the sole Director.

On her way to EGOT territory! 

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye::peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye::peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Also - Tay's voice is at its peak, better than she's ever sounded before  It was definitely a tiny bit auto-tuned but everyone does it to some degree and I'm not mad about it. With that said, her re-recordings of the albums are going to be such a treat.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I’m 32:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
In our defense, she came out around our times, I mean people forget she’s been in the biz for a while 

This

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Not people thinking Taylor's fans are tweens. I can't believe people think we're Gen Z? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Ok, first of all - eww? And second of all, yes - I radiate youthfulness. Like, hello? I don't even know one Gen Z who is a Swiftie. (isn't Billie Eilish the Taylor Swift for Gen Zs?) But just open any random IG story on my Instagram feed and you'll see a number of my friends sharing her music via Spotify. She came out right at the time I was juggling college and being a gamer but I only discovered her during Fearless which was my entire college life, and Speak Now, all the way to Red - and during 1989, I was pursuing further studies while also working in the real (corporate) world for the first time. Her music + Britney's and a few other young popstars like Xtina, Rihanna, and Ariana (and Paris Hilton, if I may) soundtrack-ed a lot of chapters in my life. I don't consider these women Gen Z idols. They are ours. They came during our time. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

And this. I saw her open for Keith Urban at 18/19 and have been a fan ever since

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block