Insider confirms new Britney music!

5 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Another day, another insider. What has this random fanbase forum insider said in the past to be reliable source? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ugh been hearing about these insiders since 2018

frankly don’t care anymore

if she does release stuff I hope it’s quality songs she wrote over quarantine 

or atleast something she’s passionate about like glory 

He is one of the four only reliable insiders on ATRL.

He usually knows about stuff earlier than the other three and has been the most accurate and consistent out of them all.
He has never been incorrect. According to him Gwen Stefani will also release new music that isn't xmas-related next month!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don't feel a comment saying 'she's coming' ...is suffice evidence of any return to music. 

I know people are saying this user has been reliable for XYZ in the past, but there's also comments on that site saying how he got all new Gaga material wrong this year also. 

He's maybe referring to SITS (as it's 'coming' in a couple of weeks). Or like 'she's coming' in a personal opinion way to like 'snatch our wigs' type way, as she looks glowing in her recent posts. Rather than new material. 

Personally I'm not here for it at this moment in time. I've aired my opinions in other posts regarding SITS release and why i'm looking forward to it. But new material is a slightly different situation (i feel, anyway).

I'll always support her music and never 'boycott' her art. However it's a bit distasteful timing & it's only just been revealed that she has no desire to work... so cant see this being legit. It's perhaps just a passing comment. 

But I do appreciate you sharing this, as I don't follow this site. So keep 'em coming ha! :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I'm pretty sure Britney's worked on some stuff over quarantine. She might've written a few songs and recorded some. I don't think we're gonna start the new era until Jamie is removed but she could be preparing for him to leave and to get back to work.

Spoiler

Allegedly speaking:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, alexxxx said:

I'm pretty sure Britney's worked on some stuff over quarantine. She might've written a few songs and recorded some. I don't think we're gonna start the new era until Jamie is removed but she could be preparing for him to leave and to get back to work.

Hide contents

Allegedly speaking:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Nope lol

She didn't do **** during quarantine. Good for her

• Like 3