Justin Timberlake calls Beyoncé "the greatest singer ever"

15 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Not even *current* anymore because she's irrelevant to the new generations. The only people who genuinely care and buy her new stuff are exclusively her fans. The GP sees her as talented but have otherwise completely lost interest in her. I never quite understood the hype about her tbh, I mean she's talented but so are other millions of women? People are definitely overhyping her and exaggerating every single thing she does for some reason. I only liked her during crazy in love and thats it :orangu_orangutan_ape: Britney as a persona was always far more fascinating to me :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I.

Love.

You!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Not even *current* anymore because she's irrelevant to the new generations. The only people who genuinely care and buy her new stuff are exclusively her fans. The GP sees her as talented but have otherwise completely lost interest in her. I never quite understood the hype about her tbh, I mean she's talented but so are other millions of women? People are definitely overhyping her and exaggerating every single thing she does for some reason. I only liked her during crazy in love and thats it :orangu_orangutan_ape: Britney as a persona was always far more fascinating to me :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I actually stanned Beyoncé as part of Destiny Child and their music but I just didn’t get in to her as a solo act or her music.

Although, I do think she the last of the great performers left  who can really show stop.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Lets not forget she had Lion King to back her OST and it flopped and then she doubled down: had black king to back the re-released and flopped again. She is the most expensive flop ever! 

Yes, finally she too is faced with the struggle of staying relevant and popular for more than twenty years :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.

Honestly i haven't even bothered listening thoroughly to Lemonade yet; i guess i'll be in for a treat eventually tasty orange GIF.

• Like 1
On 11/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

10 year old Britney Spears out-sung. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Of course he wouldnt say his famous ex bc hes a bitter pressed ex :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Spoiler

Also bc Britney sings live once every two years :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

21 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh but honey, she wasnt the one who gave you a career.

Right? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Britney was also the first artist he wrote a song for when she was the biggest star in the world :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: was he also nervous about writing for his then gf who was such an icon already? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block