Justin Timberlake calls Beyoncé "the greatest singer ever"

Justin Timberlake called Beyoncé the greatest singer ever in a new interview with Interview Mag. Do you agree with him? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The only person I feel like I had to overthink it on was with Beyoncé, because she’s like the greatest singer ever, so you’re like, “Ah, I can’t write now. I can’t write any mediocre melodies.” When you write for other people versus yourself, is it like, “What do I want to hear this artist do?”

jt-bey.jpg.be17c217ac7df09adf2be1f03922cfec.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Greatest *current performer and innovator?... then probably yes 

2 out of 3 it's all good I still love you :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

Spoiler

Your my man and you can say whatever you want. By the way I haven't had a chance to compliment your new picture heeeyyy :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas: daddy.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Greatest singer?... she’s up there but I wouldn’t say she’s the greatest.

Greatest *current performer and innovator?... then probably yes 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Hide contents

don’t hate me @Midnight

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Not even *current* anymore because she's irrelevant to the new generations. The only people who genuinely care and buy her new stuff are exclusively her fans. The GP sees her as talented but have otherwise completely lost interest in her. I never quite understood the hype about her tbh, I mean she's talented but so are other millions of women? People are definitely overhyping her and exaggerating every single thing she does for some reason. I only liked her during crazy in love and thats it :orangu_orangutan_ape: Britney as a persona was always far more fascinating to me :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block