Wendy Williams Talking About Britney Spears again

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting first and foremost but Wendy is, and will always be, trash.  As long as she refuses to get the help she desperately needs then she has no right having opinions on anyone else, let alone Britney Spears.  Wendy is a bully and picks on people she knows won't clap back & when they do she succumbs like the dog she is.

I'm absolutely disgusted. Even Wendy got eclipsed by the stupidity of this reporter. Is that really who they're hiring at CNN? Explains a lot. 

I just can't. You can tell this segment was paid for by Britney's father. The comments that reporter was making with no actual research into the situation...Loeb & Loeb can we get a lawsuit over here? Where do I even begin? 

I was thinking Wendy was too quiet about this situation this season. Before she comes for anyone else's mental health she needs to check herself into rehab. She's had several episodes this season where she is strung out and can barely complete a sentence. Is she serious?

The reporter was ******* disgusting. Talking about Britney's health like that at the end so brazenly like she knows anything? And supporting James? There is a special place in hell for women who support other women's abusers. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Can we all do our part if we've given it clicks by downvoting it and writing truthful comments please? :typing_keyboard_computer:

7 hours ago, Louis_j said:

@Slayer See, this would be a perfect thread where I could say "This b*ch needs to die asap" and get praised for it. But I will not. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

um do you want a well done for not wishing death on someone? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Even though you've basically done it - anyone who praises someone who wishes death on someone really has issues even if they claim for it to be a 'joke'.

Archived