It appears Justin Tranter is no longer the executive producer of Britney's tenth studio album

19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Well, Britney did experiment to some extent with "Glory", and instead of being praised for having a vision and showing musical maturity, look at the mix reception from the fans...

Or maybe she should do what Doja is doing here. Give us radio friendly hits on the album and experiment on live performances. Remember the jazz rendition of Baby on ABC Special and Onyx Hotel Tour? Something like that would be awesome.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

This statement sounds like I suspected - Britney loves what she does but she wants to be in full control as an artist (as she should be). I don’t think Britney hates performing I think she’s just lost the passion for it as she’s constantly being told what to do. She doesn’t have any creative control. If she did I think she’d thrive. 

Disco seems to be quite in right now but I’d love her to go back to working with Max Martin. He’s a pop genius, she has previous with him and everything they’ve created has always been a bop. Plus I think his sound right now is very 80s with a modern twist and Britney loves 80s. It’d be perfect. I’d love to see her write, try producing, chose her single covers, her albums - have full creative control. We know what she’s capable off she just needs to be given a chance to flourish on her own accord.

If she came back and didn’t want to tour - she doesn’t need to. A lot of artists hate touring. She’s at a point in her career where she shouldn’t have to answer to people. She doesn’t have to tour if she doesn’t want to.

I want her free above all and to be happy. 

• Love 3
On 11/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, bitbitboi said:

But that means she already recorded some songs with him... Can't she keep using them at some point in the future? And then just credit Tranter as the producer or co-producer and that's it. Am I missing something??

I believe they can still use the songs as long as the executive producer wants it and the proper rights have been transferred.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

She needs to do whatever she wants. I think we forget that Britney's been around long enough to develop a vision and understanding of which producers cam help her realize that. Justin Tranter is great, Max Martin is great, but I want her to have the kind of creative control where she can pick and choose as she pleases to embrace the sound that makes her happy. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

She needs to do whatever she wants. I think we forget that Britney's been around long enough to develop a vision and understanding of which producers cam help her realize that. Justin Tranter is great, Max Martin is great, but I want her to have the kind of creative control where she can pick and choose as she pleases to embrace the sound that makes her happy. 

This. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Barmy86 said:

he’s overrated and boring. she needs to do urban pop (her true love) and edm/dance pop with non mainstream producers.

No EDM for me. This is the opposite, her sound became inauthentic when EDM was introduced via Femme Fatale  in my opinion at least 

I also would never consider blackout to be EDM despite lots of people saying it is because it has one track with dubstep on it

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Thank you! What made Blackout special to me wasn’t the type of music she gave us, it was her clear and evident fun she was having on every song. Blackout the album sounds cohesive, but every unreleased track from that era sounds so different from the released products (minus a select few). Even on those tracks her passion can be heard. Creative control.

I think that’s why Glory is so special to me, especially when the album cover was updated. Britney’s vision was very clear. You can tell she wanted and got her musical direction, but her actual artistic visual expression was never met. I think if that was given to fans in the beginning rather than four years later the reception wouldn’t be so mixed. 

Whatever she comes up with next, I just hope her vision doesn’t get stomped on again. If she decides to work with Max Martin, Danja, or complete nobodies, then so be it! It was her choice. Britney’s taste is so cool and different but it is often to rare we ever get to see the full vision SHE wants. I just hope we can see it some day.

100 effing percent. I agree with everything you just said. I love how you worded everything so perfectly. 

• Love 1
On 11/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, jennyj said:

I believe they can still use the songs as long as the executive producer wants it and the proper rights have been transferred.

If they really want to drain us and support team C ship, they’d be smart and acquire the rights and masters to ITZ tracks, like the full Welcome To Me (assuming it’s incomplete), Pleasure You, or the Disguise My Love demo locked up in the JIVE vault (Britney’s version was recorded and confirmed by Michelle Bell who did the demo). Now THAT would be a vinyl release. 
but we all know that they’re too cheap to do that, especially now that Britney’s cutting them off in support of her civil rights  :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

20 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

No EDM for me. This is the opposite, her sound became inauthentic when EDM was introduced via Femme Fatale  in my opinion at least 

I also would never consider blackout to be EDM despite lots of people saying it is because it has one track with dubstep on it

i agree on femme fatale i loved it at the time however, i don’t listen to as much. i want an ITZ britney where she does what she wants.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

I think Max is too expensive for her team, instead we got Justin Tranter and William and Burns as producers :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:. Same happens with her collabs, Britney said she'd love to collab with artists like Adele, Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga but instead she got ... Tinashe, Iggy Azalea and G-easy:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:.

Christina’s last album had two songs produced by kanye west who’s arguably one of the biggest people in music so anything’s possible imo.