It appears Justin Tranter is no longer the executive producer of Britney's tenth studio album

4 hours ago, Isla said:

That's a shame, I really liked his work on Glory but I'm sad to hear he has connections with Lou. I hope Britney finds some other good producers to work with instead.

i love Glory but i dont want a Glory 2.0 and B10 to just be a rehash of Glory. So i'd be happy if she doesnt work with Justin Trainer on B10. ive said on here before i want B10 to have more upbeat party songs and proper ballads. i dont want another album of midtempos. again, i love Glory, i just want B10 to be differentΒ Β 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Justin Tranter was executive producer of Britney Spears' tenth studio album, but it appears now that Lou Taylor has stepped down, he doesn't have any further involvement. Tranter has/had ties to Taylor.Β 

According to new court docs, there was a request made in 2019 to have different production. It's unclear if Britney personally made that request or not.

Via the court docs: "I'm wondering if you have been able to check into alternatives for the production on the next record album."Β 

Danja was working with Tranter at some point on B10, so it's unclear if his involvement is scrapped as well.Β 

In January, 2019, a source told Us Weekly:Β β€œ[Britney] is looking forward to getting back in the studio and releasing that once it’s complete. She feels very comfortable working with Justin and loves his work.” You can read that original report here.

I know this was being discussed in this topic, but I wanted to create a separate one because this is a pretty huge deal. It means the sound of the album will change and also low-key confirms a tenth studio album was or IS in the works.

Β 

EmdwzdiXMAAoiLT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Β 

Related:

b10.jpg.cf625d8fd8926a59563faef3ab57d609.jpg

I didn't know he has/had Ties to Lou...was he signed with her? What are the ties, Im so curious!Β 

All the latest docs confirmed to me why everything teams Spears has been so cheap. The more they hold budget, the more they probably skim off the top.Β 

Like I said Lou has too many Florida LLC's and that means she is hiding money from all over the place (allegedly..eye rolls at typing that). If I was one of her clients I would look into where their money is going.Β 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i love Glory but i dont want a Glory 2.0 and B10 to just be a rehash of Glory. So i'd be happy if she doesnt work with Justin Trainer on B10. ive said on here before i want B10 to have more upbeat party songs and proper ballads. i dont want another album of midtempos. again, i love Glory, i just want B10 to be differentΒ Β 

Hmmm I see what you mean but Glory had a mix of midtempos and uptempo songs like Clumsy, Do You Wanna Come Over, Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind etc. It wasn't just all midtempo. I'd love to see Britney do a disco-inspired album or something like that.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmmm I see what you mean but Glory had a mix of midtempos and uptempo songs like Clumsy, Do You Wanna Come Over, Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind etc. It wasn't just all midtempo. I'd love to see Britney do a disco-inspired album or something like that.Β 

Oh God noooo!!!

i hate kylie’s new album! And i hate disco!Β 
Β 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE "Glory", but I know what you mean that he has a chill vibe. I read your comment and thought "Britney should just go and do a ROCK album", and then I saw this!

Imagine Britney's sweet voice with those guitars and drums... I'd love it.

Β 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Wow Doja never fails to surprise me. We stan a versatile queen. She’s so talented!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I think a few rock influenced tracks areΒ fine but a whole album is a bit of a stretch. Anyways I miss hearing Britney belt like she did on You Oughta Know. I hope when she’s finally free she will get to experiment artistically and try out different genres and showcase different sides of her vocal.Β :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love Glory, but I’m not too upset by this. They don’t need to try to recreate the same thing every time. I mean Scream & Shout was huge, so they decided to have Will.I.Am produce Britney Jean, and that obviously didn’t turn out the best. I want whatever works out organically to be the next album. Whatever Britney had the passion to do. I don’t want her to be stuck doing another Glory, Blackout, ITZ, or whatever other album, they’re all amazing but I don’t think trying to recreate them or do a 2.0 can ever live up to the expectationsΒ 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Wow Doja never fails to surprise me. We stan a versatile queen. She’s so talented!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I think a few rock influenced tracks areΒ fine but a whole album is a bit of a stretch. Anyways I miss hearing Britney belt like she did on You Oughta Know. I hope when she’s finally free she will get to experiment artistically and try out different genres and showcase different sides of her vocal.Β :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Well, Britney did experiment to some extent with "Glory", and instead of being praised for having a vision and showing musical maturity, look at the mix reception from the fans...

• Love 1