It appears Justin Tranter is no longer the executive producer of Britney's tenth studio album

15 minutes ago, vinay said:

So B10 was under works even though domination was cancelled, so what made britney finally decide to stop working ??

I think with Free Britney getting bigger with more coverage around the world, she has finally realised she has the power to get out of this once and for all, and part of that involves refusing to work for the system keeping her prisoner.

• Like 1

Well, what I’m really hoping for is for Britney to be free, creative and unapologetically herself, and for her to release an album ONLY if she really wants to.

With that being said, I’d LOVE if she reunited with Max Martin, Danja and Bloodshy & Avant. To me, those were the best producers of her career. 

Also I’d love something with Diplo as well, but not like Passenger, more like that weird, deep sound of ***** I’m Madonna. Sophie would be an exquisite choice. But more importantly, Charli XCX. Not only she’s a Britney STAN, but I always thought she could take Britney’s sound to another level. 

Collab-wise would be great if she brought fun, light people who truly love and cherish her, whether being as featured artists or just on songwriting, like Miley, Tinashe (both Britney fans and just incredible, powerful songwriters and bad *****es) and again, Charli. 

A gay can only dream. 

• Love 5

Hope she scraps all the songs intended to be in b10 and record a full new album when she's ready and FREE.

Imagine having new songs about freedom, independence and all the important topics related to the cship, I think she can do it but in an implicit way.

BUT if she releases another album about ***, parties and irrelevant sh it under the c-ship, I'm gonna punch myself in the face.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I’m not mad at this tbh. Glory wasn’t bad by any means but wasn’t my hard hitting brinny we’ve all come to love.
But I appreciate the difference in her music catalog Showed her versatility which she should bring to her next album but with a lil more attitude. 

But I just want max Martin back if he’s still got it.  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I think Max is too expensive for her team, instead we got Justin Tranter and William and Burns as producers :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:. Same happens with her collabs, Britney said she'd love to collab with artists like Adele, Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga but instead she got ... Tinashe, Iggy Azalea and G-easy:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:.

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Justin Tranter was executive producer of Britney Spears' tenth studio album, but it appears now that Lou Taylor has stepped down, he doesn't have any further involvement. Tranter has/had ties to Taylor. 

According to new court docs, there was a request made in 2019 to have different production. It's unclear if Britney personally made that request or not.

Via the court docs: "I'm wondering if you have been able to check into alternatives for the production on the next record album." 

Danja was working with Tranter at some point on B10, so it's unclear if his involvement is scrapped as well. 

In January, 2019, a source told Us Weekly: “[Britney] is looking forward to getting back in the studio and releasing that once it’s complete. She feels very comfortable working with Justin and loves his work.” You can read that original report here.

I know this was being discussed in this topic, but I wanted to create a separate one because this is a pretty huge deal. It means the sound of the album will change and also low-key confirms a tenth studio album was or IS in the works.

EmdwzdiXMAAoiLT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Related:

b10.jpg.cf625d8fd8926a59563faef3ab57d609.jpg

Yes and bring RedOne instead

• Haha 3