It appears Justin Tranter is no longer the executive producer of Britney's tenth studio album

2 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

I'm sorry, that's a lot to process. What ties did he have with Lou Taylor exactly?

Wouldn't production team mean like, producers, writers, etc?

Where does it confirm Justin's departure?

And who's Geraldine?

sorry I'm completely lost

Justin has a company and Lou is the director. Something around those lines. 

Edit: 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Thats great, Justin Tranter is very 2016 now anyway. The tracks he did for Rare by Selena Gomez were somewhat mediocre. If this e-mail means that Britney's wishes were being considered and she wanted to change, then thats a good thing. It means that, somehow, she had/has creative control in this project.  

I LOVE "Glory", but I know what you mean that he has a chill vibe. I read your comment and thought "Britney should just go and do a ROCK album", and then I saw this!

Imagine Britney's sweet voice with those guitars and drums... I'd love it.

2 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

Thank god. I hated glory:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m blown away that an album was even being worked on in the first place. But I wonder what this all means. 

Did Britney even want to work with Tranter on Glory? Was she forced to, or was she only given a select few producers she could work with or what? Did she want to work with Tranter on B10, and Lou stopped it out of spite? Or was Tranter only working on B10 because it finally benefitted Lou and Britney had no choice? Does this mean Britney will have more creative control over her work now? 

confused nightmare before christmas GIF by Sky

Britney LOVED working with Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter in "Glory", it was definitely her decision, just like she wanted to work with will.i.am. (girl WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!)

• Love 6
  • Like 1