It appears Justin Tranter is no longer the executive producer of Britney's tenth studio album

• Content Curators

good no one wants that generic bubbly spring day no replay value like songs anymore (unless if its gonna be like oops i did it again album which is light and bubbly but has replay value and is iconic)

he can go work with kelly clarkson or meghan trainor for all that

i want dark haunting beats, cool fun rnb songs, deep pop music

original stuff

not like most stuff nowadays that has the same beat over and over again 

• Love 6

I can’t with all the Danja and Max should do it! Danja is so over he hasn’t done anything decent since 2008 and he’s overrated af to begin! I’m also not her for Max’s generic production either! I want Britney to work with new people and grow as an artist! I honestly think it’s better when someone who’s not a producer executive produces an album because there’s no bias and what not! 

• Love 6

I can’t with all the Danja and Max should do it! Danja is so over he hasn’t done anything decent since 2008 and he’s overrated af to begin! I’m also not her for Max’s generic production either! I want Britney to work with new people and grow as an artist! I honestly think it’s better when someone who’s not a producer executive produces an album because there’s no bias and what not! 

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

And we're in November 2020. So it was being discussed. There is no way it is being discussed now. 

The email was sent after the cancellation, facility and her going to court, so it is a good sign that she intended to record

• Content Curators
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

i have not seen one person this year take on New fresh producers and artistically grow 

chromatica was a boring let down for most(besides two songs), so was rare, changes, positions (besides 1 or two songs), and many more, 

there is something wrong with the producers and the mainstream music being released rn

almost like they are stuck and arent able to come up with new stuff

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, s&m said:

The email was sent after the cancellation, facility and her going to court, so it is a good sign that she intended to record

But before we had court documents stating her desire not perform at this stage, and before the rumours of her boycotting the brand surfaced. 

I don't doubt her intention to record new music at that time but there's clearly been a shift this year, and at this moment I doubt the intention to record new music is there.

• Love 1

The good thing is that this mail indicates that she might actually have a say in the creative process of B10. 

The even better will be if she gets her freedom and goes in the studio with Axwell and some other Swedish dudes. I usually like music made by Swedish producers for some reason. 

I don't want Danja, he's so 2007. We need something different and creative. After all, as an artist she will love the creative process of something new.

• Love 1

I loved Glory but I'm down for anything at this point.

It's gonna be bittersweet if she releases an album while still under a c-ship. I won't really know how to feel about it. Imagine the joy and ACTUAL glory that will go into her next album as a free woman (-lady gaga)

• Love 2
  • Leader
39 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I’m not mad at this tbh. Glory wasn’t bad by any means but wasn’t my hard hitting brinny we’ve all come to love.
But I appreciate the difference in her music catalog Showed her versatility which she should bring to her next album but with a lil more attitude. 

But I just want max Martin back if he’s still got it.  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I loved Glory but I'm down for anything at this point.

It's gonna be bittersweet if she releases an album while still under a c-ship. I won't really know how to feel about it. Imagine the joy and ACTUAL glory that will go into her next album as a free woman (-lady gaga)

Not necessarily true. Right now, she's refusing to work until her father is out of the picture. Once he's out, there's literally no reason for people she doesnt want to work with being in the picture.

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Thats great, Justin Tranter is very 2016 now anyway. The tracks he did for Rare by Selena Gomez were somewhat mediocre. If this e-mail means that Britney's wishes were being considered and she wanted to change, then thats a good thing. It means that, somehow, she had/has creative control over this project.  

Revival wasn't amazing but it inspired Glory which is solid. I'm sure he turns out for Britney vs Selena lol

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not necessarily true. Right now, she's refusing to work until her father is out of the picture. Once he's out, there's literally no reason for people she doesnt want to work with being in the picture.

but once he's out, will they appoint another conservator? over her as a person and not just her finances?