Christina Aguilera parts ways with longtime manager Irving Azoff, signs with Roc Nation

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

This is the first time i felt jealous for the Christiana fandom (yes all 5 people).

Imagine if next week britney announce that shes moving to Republic records

When will our fav

Hide contents

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Extremely smart move tbh. RCA is possibly the worst label out there and they definitely mistreated her just like they did Britney.

I hope Britney leaves them too, the moment she becomes free from team Satan.

The fact we're on a 5 year hiatus with Britney, and God know how many more years to come, while Christina is prepping a new album and is moving labels, is devastating. I must admit I would have never expected this day to come :orangu_orangutan_ape: Remember when we teases her fanbase how she is Xtinct and how she aint giving them anything while Brit is feeding us? How the tables have turned on us :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

The fact we're on a 5 year hiatus with Britney, and God know how many more years to come, while Christina is prepping a new album and is moving labels, is devastating. I must admit I would have never expected this day to come :orangu_orangutan_ape: Remember when we teases her fanbase how she is Xtinct and how she aint giving them anything while Brit is feeding us? How the tables have turned on us :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

If I was RCA, I would just release an Unreleased album. We KNOW in fact that both BJ and Glory have a Scrapped version, and if what danja says it's true, there's a lot of song of hes and britney on the record company floor. She recorded 60 songs for Glory. I think they had the chance long time ago. They can take take a left over photo from her 2018 las Vegas photoshoot and boom. A new album.

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Extremely smart move tbh. RCA is possibly the worst label out there and they definitely mistreated her just like they did Britney.

I hope Britney leaves them too, the moment she becomes free from team Satan.

Hey @BUWYGF, I don't believe Xtina left RCA. RCA is still her label. Xtina left her longtime manager and signed with Roc Nation instead :] 

• Like 2

That's a good idea considering she's been flopping hard for decades now. But honestly, she's very creatively involved in her music so it's not fair to blame her team or label for her bad music and flopping. She's proven time and time again that she just doesn't have what it takes, and she doesn't have a likable personality so she has to rely on her music which has been horrible and her performances which have been equally as bad. Maybe she can make a cool album and have a comeback though.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block