Christina Aguilera parts ways with longtime manager Irving Azoff, signs with Roc Nation

12 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

you talking about covers? and her doing rock album after failed country and she was intended to be pop star? girl has so much connections and last hit was 30848290 years ago

Miley was the biggest teen pop superstar of the 2000s only after Britney and at a very young age (she wasn't even 17). Obviously, she will not be a world superstar for her entire life, that pressure must be horrible and to maintain success obviously you have to be very controlled, also like us, she is human.

2 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

If I was RCA, I would just release an Unreleased album. We KNOW in fact that both BJ and Glory have a Scrapped version, and if what danja says it's true, there's a lot of song of hes and britney on the record company floor. She recorded 60 songs for Glory. I think they had the chance long time ago. They can take take a left over photo from her 2018 las Vegas photoshoot and boom. A new album.

correction: Danja said that she presented demos, but that she saw Britney's slave quality and decided not to work with her again (she didn't exactly say it like that, but now I understand her words).
 On the other hand, for Glory 30 demos were recorded. Clearly everything had the same laid-back pop-style of 2015 imposed by Selena and Justin (which now just sounds really bad). On the other hand, the record company does not want to release a new Britney album because she is in the eye of the hurricane and clearly the next album or single that they are going to release must be HUGE and AMAZING, taking advantage of the attention it has for now. Releasing an unreleaed album would deflate the interest and only the fans would know how to take advantage of it (which is not convenient because Britney's fan base has been declining over time like any artist who has been in entertainment for more than 20 years).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Miley was the biggest teen pop superstar of the 2000s only after Britney and at a very young age (she wasn't even 17). Obviously, she will not be a world superstar for her entire life, that pressure must be horrible and to maintain success obviously you have to be very controlled, also like us, she is human.

I disagree. Miley had only one successful/iconic/talked about era and that one wasnt even authentic herself and made herself look more of a joke than a pop icon. Comparison to Britney is offensive. Only teen pop superstar thats comparable to Britney iconicness and success is Justin Bieber. Everything he touches is gold. Besides him we didnt have a star of that measure.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

I disagree. Miley had only one successful/iconic/talked about era and that one wasnt even authentic herself and made herself look more of a joke than a pop icon. Comparison to Britney is offensive. Only teen pop superstar thats comparable to Britney iconicness and success is Justin Bieber. Everything he touches is gold. Besides him we didnt have a star of that measure.

We Barmy  cannot admire the artistic authenticity or the bad/joke times of others artists :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

6 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

We Barmy  cannot admire the artistic authenticity or the bad/joke times of others artists :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I have no idea what you said. Admire Miley all you want. lol. I was just stating somewhere how I think shes not managed properly. Her being on Joe Rogan show didnt do anything for her. Straight white old males from rural areas are not gonna tune in Miley, no matter what genre she does.

8 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

well you can check top selling artists of all time. How Cardi B once said NUMBERS DONT LIE

Does he have 2 albums that sold 25 million copies or above in pure sales? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

Does he have the highest-selling album by a teenage solo artist of all time? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

Does he have any performances even half as iconic as Britney's iconic performances? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

Why quote Cardi B? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

If anything, Gaga was shaping up to be "close" to Britney, she also had the iconic performance/outfits going for her but then Artpop happened. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

7 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

I have no idea what you said. Admire Miley all you want. lol. I was just stating somewhere how I think shes not managed properly. Her being on Joe Rogan show didnt do anything for her. Straight white old males from rural areas are not gonna tune in Miley, no matter what genre she does.

She's managed by Larry Rudolph through Maverick management.

However most believe Noah Cyrus is actually having the success right now. 

As people relate to her more than Miley Cyrus.

I Kinda feel the Nicki minaj diss last year and The divorce from Liam was like the end of her career in the us. 

Most people on my social media said he dodged a bullet. 

That Miley is too selfish too ever be Inna relationship. 

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Does he have 2 albums that sold 25 million copies or above in pure sales? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

Does he have the highest-selling album by a teenage solo artist of all time? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

Does he have any performances even half as iconic as Britney's iconic performances? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

If anything, Gaga was shaping up to be "close" to Britney, she also had the iconic performance/outfits going for her but then Artpop happened. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

can you tell me who after britney generation sold 25 million copies of one album pure sales? 

I dont think anyone is as iconic as Britney. not even before her. 

At least we have same bias in blackpink.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's managed by Larry Rudolph through Maverick management.

However most believe Noah Cyrus is actually having the success right now. 

As people relate to her more than Miley Cyrus.

I Kinda feel the Nicki minaj diss last year and The divorce from Liam was like the end of her career in the us. 

Most people on my social media said he dodged a bullet. 

That Miley is too selfish too ever be Inna relationship. 

yeah, its a lot of factors, especially being in the business for so long didnt help. Sound wise I think country pop is her. 

Everything else she seems highly authentic. I like her activism though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block