Kylie Minogue & Little Mix fight for UK #1

Slayer

Kylie is still #1 on UK iTunes and the shocking thing is same with the US..

But Kylie released several Versions of Disco, and I think the youtube Disco TV is brilliant. 

Classic MTV just Kylie Minogue. 

Her team knows she's more visual streaming. 

But @Slayer most of my timeline is basically calling the jesy getting this mysterious Illness statement is way too familiar with the SPICE girls. 

They already are saying. She better not pull a ginger during the girls massive campaign. 

Some say it's just a rest for her mental health. But they point out her ig is not promoting Confetti at all. 

I really don't hope the Ginger Rumors are True. I still remember the girls Saying she's just ill..

The Mel C shade sayjng get well soon Geri. Then the announcement Happened confirming the Truth all along. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Slayer said:

If Kylie gets a number one, she'll be the first female solo artist in the UK to have 5 number one albums in 5 consecutive decades :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

She has 7 UK #1 albums, whereas Little Mix only have one #1 album.

Ugh I love them both, but i'd love Little Mix to get their second #1 album, they always end up #2 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Plus it'd be a big F U to Simon Cowell as this is their first album not signed with his label.

I wish they released on different weeks :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: If one of them released last week they would have beat Positions (27k with streams) as they've already outsold that without streams within 2 days.

IKR! I love both and wish they released on different weeks. But I don't mind either Kylie or LM, both are great, both album are powerful. Can you imagine rotating these 2 album since the launched? Neglecting Britney for a while now :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A white man calling a POC racist? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Super moderator who distorts. POC? I only see a picture of Britney tbh. 

racism
/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

noun

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Saying that Kylie should not get an achievement in UK because she is not British is quite wrong. Call it racism or xenophobia, either way is absolutely wrong.

Hey, I think Crazy was just joking! :)

Both are amazing acts and much loved here, they both deserve the success!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block