Kylie Minogue & Little Mix fight for UK #1

Slayer

3 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Super moderator who distorts. POC? I only see a picture of Britney tbh. 

racism
/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

noun

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Last time I checked Little Mix was predominantly white so I don’t see what you’re trying to argue here. I know you love arguing with me, but next time save us both the time and ignore me like I’ve been ignoring you until now :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: me saying that LM deserves the number one after having only 1 out of 5 previously albums having achieved the feat does not make me racist against Kylie Minogue. You’re just trying to argue over anything because you must not be getting enough attention at home. You won’t get it from me anymore though so make sure your reply is extra petty :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Last time I checked Little Mix was predominantly white so I don’t see what you’re trying to argue here. I know you love arguing with me, but next time save us both the time and ignore me like I’ve been ignoring you until now :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: me saying that LM deserves the number one after having only 1 out of 5 previously albums having achieved the feat does not make me racist against Kylie Minogue. You’re just trying to argue over anything because you must not be getting enough attention at home. You won’t get it from me anymore though so make sure your reply is extra petty :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Saying Kylie should not get it because she is not British is the bit that is wrong. I am no trying to argue with you, neither I like it because you can not handle an argument without insulting people, which demonstrates not being able to prove a point that can not be proven. I am answering your comment because people does not need to ignore comments like yours nowadays, racist or xenophobic. 

I am going to ask you politely to stop insulting me.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Saying Kylie should not get it because she is not British is the bit that is wrong. I am no trying to argue with you, neither I like it because you can not handle an argument without insulting people, which demonstrates not being able to prove a point that can not be proven. I am answering your comment because people does not need to ignore comments like yours nowadays, racist or xenophobic. 

I am going to ask you politely to stop insulting me.

And I’m going to ask you politely to leave me alone. 

12 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

it's a forum. We are here to discuss with respect, not to insult. If you are the one not able to follow the rules, maybe you should be the one leaving, not only me, but the forum. 

And when someone tells you to leave them alone you leave them alone. Stop harassing me. I know I won’t get anywhere with you so just leave me alone. You calling me racist was disrespectful so again, leave me alone 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And when someone tells you to leave them alone you leave them alone. Stop harassing me. I know I won’t get anywhere with you so just leave me alone. You calling me racist was disrespectful so again, leave me alone 

Stop making racist/xenophobic, It is that easy. (didn't you say 3 comments back that you were going to stop answering? Seems you are the one who can not help but getting in touch)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Stop making racist/xenophobic, It is that easy. (didn't you say 3 comments back that you were going to stop answering? Seems you are the one who can not help but getting in touch)

Lmao now you’re reminding me? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: you obviously want something out of me. I even stated in my original statement “not that it matters” and you’re so out of touch with reality it’s quite laughable. You want to have a debate with someone who’s not interested in having a debate with you. I only went back on my original statement because it’s quite entertaining at this point. Keep it up keyboard warrior. You’re doing amazing sweetie :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao now you’re reminding me? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: you obviously want something out of me. I even stated in my original statement “not that it matters” and you’re so out of touch with reality it’s quite laughable. You want to have a debate with someone who’s not interested in having a debate with you. I only went back on my original statement because it’s quite entertaining at this point. Keep it up keyboard warrior. You’re doing amazing sweetie :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I dont want a debate with you. I demand for you to stop writing racist/xenophobic comments.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

UPDATE (without streams): 

Kylie: 39.1k

Little mix: 37.8k

They are getting even closer :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Currently ALL tracks from Confetti are within the Top 100 on UK Spotify! 

It'll be SO interesting to see how streams effect this 

I saw somewhere that 2K copies of Disco are being dispatched by HMV (UK music store) today + Kylie put on a new bundle on her website and it's already sold out so she's probably gonna move to +3K more sales tomorrow... I also did see that Little Mix did a new bundle where they were selling a vinyl or cd (not sure) of the album with a lock of one of the members' hair, this is gonna be really close so we'll see who wins

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block