Kylie Minogue & Little Mix fight for UK #1

Slayer

47 minutes ago, bliss said:

I saw somewhere that 2K copies of Disco are being dispatched by HMV (UK music store) today + Kylie put on a new bundle on her website and it's already sold out so she's probably gonna move to +3K more sales tomorrow... I also did see that Little Mix did a new bundle where they were selling a vinyl or cd (not sure) of the album with a lock of one of the members' hair, this is gonna be really close so we'll see who wins

Little Mix's two new bundles came out last night and already sold out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Literally this is SUCH a close chart battle!  I just wished they released on different weeks as both are great!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Little Mix's two new bundles came out last night and already sold out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Literally this is SUCH a close chart battle!  I just wished they released on different weeks as both are great!

So far Kylie is #1 on the official midweek chart (with a 2.2K lead) but this is going to be a really close race, even if Little Mix don't debut at #1 I think they might eventually reach the top spot since Sweet Melody is doing really well

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, bliss said:

So far Kylie is #1 on the official midweek chart (with a 2.2K lead) but this is going to be a really close race, even if Little Mix don't debut at #1 I think they might eventually reach the top spot since Sweet Melody is doing really well

Ugh I wish they could both get #1 - I love that they are BOTH going all out to get that #1. I miss those chart battles!

Sweet Melody is predicted to get #3 this week, it deserves #1 :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I hope when one doesn't get the #1 this week, they get it next week :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I love both artists.

But I stan Little Legends :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, bliss said:

It’s tightened to 1K+ difference now, so I think Little Mix will overtake when the streaming numbers continue rising.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, bliss said:

Supposedly there was a new update today and this is how it looks right now:

1. Kylie 45,093
2. Little Mix 41,002

Kylie might end up surprassing Chromatica's first week sales and having the biggest debut of the year

It does look like it since Kylie is doing new bundles again today.

Little Mix's label RCA is kinda slow in rolling out bundles that could help the girls get their No.1

I’m late to the game with Little Mix as I was my grew up in the 2000s. With that said, I think Little Mix is the best girl group ever. Hear me out. 

1. They can ALL sing very well

2. There is not a “break out” star in the group. Equal playing field 

3. They can all dance really well and give me life with moves that remind me of Britney. 

Thoughts?

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I’m late to the game with Little Mix as I was my grew up in the 2000s. With that said, I think Little Mix is the best girl group ever. Hear me out. 

1. They can ALL sing very well

2. There is not a “break out” star in the group. Equal playing field 

3. They can all dance really well and give me life with moves that remind me of Britney. 

Thoughts?

hmm I think Girls Aloud are better than them, they could all sing and dance too + their music was better

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block