Kylie Minogue & Little Mix fight for UK #1

Slayer

1 hour ago, bliss said:

New update:

1. Kylie Minogue (Disco) - 50.4K
2. Little Mix (Confetti) - 45.3K

Kylie is really close to surprassing Chromatica and having the biggest first week sales of the year

Both albums are great and will both be in the Top 4 most sold albums in the first week of 2020 in the UK:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

It looks like Kylie will win! Happy for her, just wish they both released on different weeks so they could both be number one.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I like you but PLEASE show me a video where their vocals are anywhere near Little Mix's.

But I do respect that is your opinion! :) 

I didn't say they were better singers than Little Mix though, I said they could sing too, the problem I have with Little Mix is that I think there's something missing in their music, the only songs I like from them are: Wings, Move, Black Magic, Hair and Woman Like Me

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kaledkalil said:

It seems like these are the final numbers:

1. 54905 (NEW) - KYLIE MINOGUE
2. 49887 (NEW) - LITTLE MIX

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

She's definitely won, the numbers haven't been confirmed yet, but Kylie, Gaga and Little Mix being in the Top 4 best selling albums in the UK this year :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Both Kylie & Little Mix have done INCREDIBLE!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block