Kylie Minogue & Little Mix fight for UK #1

Slayer

lm-2.jpg

Kylie and Little Mix are currently fighting for the UK number one.

Both artists released their albums on November 6th 2020 and it looks like it will be an extremely close battle for that #1.

CURRENT sales as of 10th November 2020 (not including streams) :

Kylie: 39.1k

Little mix: 37.8k

Both Kylie and Little Mix have already outsold Ariana Grande's Positions which did 27k including streams in the UK.

So either way, both Kylie and Little Mix are doing INCREDIBLE.

Little Mix currently have ALL 13 of their album tracks in the Spotify Top 100, Whereas Kylie does not have any of her album tracks in the Spotify Top 200. However, Kylie is massive when it comes to physical sales - it'll be a close call!

Who would you like to get that UK #1? Please be respectful.

I love both artists but i'm rooting for Little Mix.

STREAM BOTH DISCO & CONFETTI! :)rsz_little-mix-sing-about-their-***-lives-in-race-to.jpg.736774abae82d10cac6c8866f72b7d8d.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Low-key rooting for Kylie (even tho I like Confetti!) 

If Kylie gets a number one, she'll be the first female solo artist in the UK to have 5 number one albums in 5 consecutive decades :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

She has 7 UK #1 albums, whereas Little Mix only have one #1 album.

Ugh I love them both, but i'd love Little Mix to get their second #1 album, they always end up #2 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Plus it'd be a big F U to Simon Cowell as this is their first album not signed with his label.

I wish they released on different weeks :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: If one of them released last week they would have beat Positions (27k with streams) as they've already outsold that without streams within 2 days.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators

Both Kylie and Little Mix have already outsold Ariana Grande's Positions which did 27k including streams in the UK.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I hope Kylie gets it I really loved the album and I love her.

I'll have to check out Confetti though :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If Kylie gets a number one, she'll be the first female solo artist in the UK to have 5 number one albums in 5 consecutive decades :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

She has 7 UK #1 albums, whereas Little Mix only have one #1 album.

Ugh I love them both, but i'd love Little Mix to get their second #1 album, they always end up #2 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Plus it'd be a big F U to Simon Cowell as this is their first album not signed with his label.

I wish they released on different weeks :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: If one of them released last week they would have beat Positions (27k with streams) as they've already outsold that without streams within 2 days.

Kylie is not even British. Give it to LM :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: not that it matters, but I didn’t know they only had one #1 and this album deserves it. Not me making a case for them, but the album slaps :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I hope Kylie gets it I really loved the album and I love her.

I'll have to check out Confetti though :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I agree with the :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: -:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I love them both, i'd love them both to get number one, it's such a shame they released the same week :(

Yes, definitely check out Confetti :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Kylie is not even British. Give it to LM :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: not that it matters, but I didn’t know they only had one #1 and this album deserves it. Not me making a case for them, but the album slaps :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Kylie is like the UK's sweetheart, she is so big here too! They are both much loved here, which makes it such a tough call!

Ugh, Kylie my first ever concert :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

I agree, Little Mix deserve that number one :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Confetti SLAPS indeed :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Kylie is like the UK's sweetheart, she is so big here too! They are both much loved here, which makes it such a tough call!

Ugh, Kylie my first ever concert :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

I agree, Little Mix deserve that number one :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Confetti SLAPS indeed :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I know, but they need new sweethearts and I still never forgave them for never giving my queen a number one album :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block