Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

I was so happy for Brit before I see this:

123510054-188984042786267-55827507890425

Source: thatsurprisewitness IG

We are all wondering why Loucifer left like that? So easily? Maybe she did it so she can avoid the problems and act in the shadow! I doubt Jamie knows people in L.A., maybe Lou made Michael Kane comes help her... As long as Jamie is still around, I think Brit is in danger! I don't trust anybody, plus she's very vulnerable since she's alone! Why people are letting her alone? Nobody seems to care except the fans! And also in my opinion some of you guys acted very badly with Billy, yeah some things he said was weird but he was the only one who wanted to fight by our side. The only one, nobody will want to help us and help Brit again if the fanbase will attack them everytime. We desperatly need allies, so why shutting them down when we have some? Did he said something else after the attacks? Or he's gone for good now? :(

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I was so happy for Brit before I see this:

123510054-188984042786267-55827507890425

Source: thatsurprisewitness IG

We are all wondering why Loucifer left like that? So easily? Maybe she did it so she can avoid the problems and act in the shadow! As long as Jamie is still around, I think Brit is in danger! I don't trust anybody, plus she's very vulnerable since she's alone! Why people are letting her alone? Nobody seems to care except the fans! And also in my opinion some of you guys acted very badly with Billy, yeah some things he said was weird but he was the only one who wanted to fight by our side. The only one, nobody will want to help us and help Brit again if the fanbase will attack them everytime. We desperatly need allies, so why shutting them down when we have some? Did he said something else after the attacks? Or he's gone for good now? :(

Jamie proposed this person without consulting Britney or her attorney, so it will most probably be denied.

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Thakn you BUWYGF to clarify this to me. I didn't know and I hope it will be denied indeed! Damn what an evil man his father is... It's scary.

He's pure evil, I was also worried by this info especially given the fact many link this manager to MJ's death :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: However, being under conservatorship still means you have SOME rights, and one of those is agreeing to the people in charge of her life and finances. Since he hadn't informed ANYONE, including Brit or her lawyers, he completely skipped the entire procedure and will 95% be denied :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: No worries, these are just Jamies last efforts to try and hold on to Brit's fortune thats all :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 4

When this is over, Brit is free and with her babies back. The people who did worse things to her get finely conflicted and they stop Lou Tylor and Sam Lutfi from stalking her ever again, I will have a party and drink champagne. I want to do this when she turns 40, but now I will have two things to celebrate.

I´m so happy right now. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping::jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:I had never thought that 2020 would have such a special moment. Yes, you can see the year is nearly over.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

When this is over, Brit is free and with her babies back. The people who did worse things to her get finely conflicted and they stop Lou Tylor and Sam Lutfi from stalking her ever again, I will have a party and drink champagne. I want to do this when she turns 40, but now I will have two things to celebrate.

I´m so happy right now. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping::jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:I had never thought that 2020 would have such a special moment. Yes, you can see the year is nearly over.

Sadly, her children aren’t babies anymore and they seem to have been very brainwashed.  It will take years before they understand what happened with their mom and just how badly their dad screwed her over. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5