This Day in Pop: Britney Spears' 3 music video premieres in 2009 (October 30)

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, in the video version of the song, the word "sin" is replaced by "this" :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Xray00235.jpg

I remember running home from university to watch it. It was a hit. Everyone i knew watched it and loved the song!

Also it wasn't "this", they reversed the word "sin" to "nis". it sounds like "this". So really she's saying living in "nis".

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I remember running home from university to watch it. It was a hit. Everyone i knew watched it and loved the song!

Also it wasn't "this", they reversed the word "sin" to "nis". it sounds like "this". So really she's saying living in "nis".

Yes, theoretically she says "nis" but @PokemonSpears have right since the lyrics were altered to sound "this" in fact. It’s like on Mona Lisa where Britney sing "She’s been gone" and altered on the official version to "She’s been cloned" even if she said originally "Gone".

• Love 1

I love this video. It’s really good, and has some of the best fashion and mood in Britney’s videos. I remember being a bit “disappointed” in her dancing because after the armography in IUSA and no dancing in Radar, it seemed less than. But it’s good moves and she’s serving in every scene.

I was in my own after college and living with my bestie at the time and have good memories of waiting for the premier. I loved that there was extra content that wasn’t in the actual song, it’s always cool and it elevates the entire thing. 

Anyway I pretty much loved it but she hated it and that’s when she became a Gaga stan and left Britney. I’ve never really met another hard-core Britney fan like me since her.  

• Like 1

NGL I was a littlr disapponited with video (esp as Gags dropped Bad Romance at the same time and I was bitter and jealous that she had bigger budget... also does anyone remember that random fan conspiracy that Gaga would intentionally release something whenever Brinny did to one up her lol :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

But it was cute video and Brit looked ace! I appreciate it more now than I did back then.

I agree that the DC is far superior and the scenes of her on the floor are so so schexy 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I never particularly cared for this video. I never liked the all white background and lack of colors/an interesting setting.

However, one thing I am crazy about is the editing. It’s so frustrating when videos don’t have editing that lives up to the buildup of its song, but the editing definitely did that for this video. That editing in the bridge and final chorus is just :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...