[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

31 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

What are you talking about? Check the thread titled "What do you think about Sam" or something like that, so many people calling him Scam (even here), wishing him worst, suggesting he's gay etc. Even some Exhalers fighting over each other because of hate towards him
And Britneys lack of human rights is really a different topic, how can you not see obivious hate on Sam, it's far more than just being "sceptic" as you've said.
I may be sceptic, that's why I'm not hating on him, because I'm not sure what the truth is. Some people are not sceptic, they are SURE he's a bad guy, without real prove. 
My suggestions that the document may be fake you call "dumbing down the conversation"? Really?
Maybe you're the one who's dumbing down the conversation, by not allowing logical arguments

EDIT: I see it's proven fake, so I was right about it. "Who hates Sam", huh? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Okay, so he’s not a 100k chef.  He isn’t in her life for free either.  Trust.  This is team con. Hello. How many friends does she have again? All her relationships are paid or orchestrated. Literally nothing in her life wasn’t controlled.  There is zero way he’s not been part of Team Con.  0

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

You accuse me of making up conspiracy theories about the fans and then in the next sentence say it may well be her team. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:  FFS. 

”May” is not an accusation, it is a fact it May just as well be anyone. You wrote that it was a fan as if That was a fact. See the difference?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, s&m said:

In 2010 some fans faked snippets for femme fatale! 10 years later some fans fake court documents!

What we have become 

Anyone can be a fan of an artist 🤦!

She is a global superstar! A popstar’s fans are not like a homogen Mass of people acting as a collective. James Spears would love to lump everyone who is a ”fan” of her’s together though.

7 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

But the Court has the originals lol.

Dozens of Free Britney pages have been deleted on Instagram this past week and LawyersForBritney’s apple ID has been locked because someone attempted to hack them. Katerina Perault said her car was shot at in the past. I’m just saying, it’s not above team cons methods to do illegal **** to get their way.

They’re going ape **** at the moment on the movement so if it’s related I wouldn’t be surprised.

8 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Okay, so he’s not a 100k chef.  He isn’t in her life for free either.  Trust.  This is team con. Hello. How many friends does she have again? All her relationships are paid or orchestrated. Literally nothing in her life wasn’t controlled.  There is zero way he’s not been part of Team Con.  0

Yeah Exactly, it isn’t dumb or crazy to see the logic here. Although There are No proof of anything, How her entire life is controlled and even Maxi says that she can’t see her friends etc. She is not free to walk outside as She Wish or hang out with people! Then She has not been free to date, choose whoever She want etc. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I said "fans" not fans. 

Do YOU see the difference? 

Yes I do, but you have No proof of it being ”fans” so it is as much a conspiracy theory as everything else. And I don’t like that polarisation between good and bad fans. She is so big all over the world, There aren’t just two groups, the true or false etc.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, srp448 said:

What if this is just Team C-ship putting stuff out here to distract and divide us? If it is, it's working. Whether you like Sam or not, he is not the target or the focus of the movement. They know we are divided on Sam. We can't let their desperation divide us and make us lose sight of the ultimate goal!

This, calm down guys!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I went through the thread but didn't see a comment... How did we find out that this is fake? 

So far from what I can gather there’s two reasons people are calling it possibly fake:

His name: People are saying because it isn’t his legal name but I have also seen people say in the brandsense lawsuit Lou was listed as “Lou” and not Louise. Others said his name in the white pages is Sam Asghari, or that people can get a name change(actors sometimes do). So this point doesn’t convince me it can also be quoted from accounting. I’m not sure how that works.

the other reason people are pointing out I have seen conflicting arguments on is the margin on the side of the document. Some say it matches the unredacted and some say it doesn’t. 

I hope some authority can clear this up. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ok, but where the Larry/Teresa story came from?

Is it proved that Adnan was Sam's friend? 

I know about this article and I wouldnt put it past Jamie to try to hire as a bf, but that reality show story came out of nowhere. Still, its the dailymail we're talking about. But I always felt that even if Charlie liked her or not, he probably saw that the whole thing was so ****ed up. He was very independent, always travelling, so I bet itd be weird for him to ask daddy to travel or go out with her. Maybe Jamie couldnt control him too, I mean, theres nothing Jamie could give him that he already didnt have. 

There are some people that think Jason always had a crush on Britney, but she always saw him as a friend. So when the cship started, he was already on her team and Jamie trusted him, so that was his chance to date Britney. And its not like she had many options anyway. 

I never heard about David having a connection with Wallet before. Im not saying I would be surprised tho, its that I like to know the sources to know for sure about smt.

We all know the story about Teresa (the people who were there at that time).
They worked together, I say that Sam and Adnan had something in common.
Where does Britney know a lawyer from? Where does she have the connection to meet him? on a normal date ?. he knew Wallet.
This woman does not have access to an email, in time and free space, do you really think that her partners since 2008 are not hired by her team and father?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think some of us have brains to think rationally and to know it's fake and the below

2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

So far from what I can gather there’s two reasons people are calling it possibly fake:

His name: People are saying because it isn’t his legal name but I have also seen people say in the brandsense lawsuit Lou was listed as “Lou” and not Louise. Others said his name in the white pages is Sam Asghari, or that people can get a name change(actors sometimes do). So this point doesn’t convince me it can also be quoted from accounting. I’m not sure how that works.

the other reason people are pointing out I have seen conflicting arguments on is the margin on the side of the document. Some say it matches the unredacted and some say it doesn’t. 

The spacing is not convincing to me.  If that is all that we are going off of then I am not sold that it's fake.  The conservatorship docs being with the year 1990 and y'all say that's a typo then why can't a miniscule space be an error?  Lol. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Time, truth, and facts are what judge.

• Like 1
Just now, jordeezy said:

The spacing is not convincing to me.  If that is all that we are going off of then I am not sold that it's fake.  The conservatorship docs being with the year 1990 and y'all say that's a typo then why can't a miniscule space be an error?  Lol. 

I feel the same way. I need LawyersForBritney or Meaner to help us with this. 

• Like 1