[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

I dunno if this is real or not, but is it any different than what we already knew? We knew he was paid.  We knew he was training her and he was being paid to be her boyfriend aka warm bedroom toy.  None of her boyfriends except Jason Alexander have been real.  Every single one - yes even Justin - have been fake and she’s paid their living somehow.  Justin’s career was off her back. Every boy since the conservatorship has been fake or used her financially.  Does anyone doubt that a man like Sam wouldn’t charge for his services? At least saying he’s a chef is better than admitting these boyfriends her dad hires are essentially prostitutes. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Is it fake or not? If it's not fake show the full legal document file (whoever leaked it). Making up something like this does nothing but ruin the credibility of the FreeBritney movement and it's also stupid and cruel to accuse someone and spread rumors if they are in fact innocent 

3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Al0ECB1.jpg

This is the smoking gun, folks. 

Would love to know his credentials and why he thinks his cooking is worth that much money. What culinary school do we think he attended? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

OKAY, where are all the thirsty AF queens who attacked the heck outta us smart fans who saw through SCAM ASGHARI right from the start?! He's a glorified babysitter-gigolo. A high-end male prostitute with nanny duties. Who's also paid to gaslight the **** outta her abused client.

WEATHER INTERNAL Wendy Williams' Woes — A Breakdown

How is this normal??? Where ya at, thirsty scam defenders?

How y'all looking right now? How embarrassing. 

The latest News on the Nene Leakes and Wendy Williams Drama At the Expo ~  Tamara Tattles

Now take a ******* seat and let the grownups have the good discussions from now on here.

PS: ******* TOLD YA SO! GTFO! Page live thread GIF - Find on GIFER

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

OKAY, where are all the thirsty AF queens who attacked the heck outta us smart fans who saw through SCAM ASGHARI right from the start?! He's a glorified babysitter-gigolo. A high-end male prostitute with nanny duties. Who's also paid to gaslight the **** outta her abused client.

WEATHER INTERNAL Wendy Williams' Woes — A Breakdown

How is this normal??? Where ya at, thirsty scam defenders?

How y'all looking right now? How embarrassing. 

The latest News on the Nene Leakes and Wendy Williams Drama At the Expo ~  Tamara Tattles

Now take a ******* seat and let the grownups have the good discussions from now on here.

PS: ******* TOLD YA SO! GTFO! Page live thread GIF - Find on GIFER

The real dilemma for me is that his services have been successful: Britney is healthy and energetic. So, he’s an expensive blow up doll, but he’s also a useful one.  The fees are a bit too high and if she was deceived into believing he was legit, then that’s messed up for sure. ... But hey she should have had more of a say in how much she’d be willing to pay.  It’s bad enough that KFed is a leech on her finances, is it really worth to keep hiring boys to keep your daughter in her Truman Show bubble? Especially since he won’t let her marry or have kids with them which is actually what she wants.  Truth: It’s a disaster recipe to force these fake relationships on someone : absolute mental abuse and team con should be ashamed. Moreover, no way the men will stay loyal.  You can pay a dog millions, he’ll still be a dog. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dirk said:

I just remembered that ig video of him cooking her something she gives him a flower or he did it, so sweet

Have u noticed how his smile strangely disappears after he gave her the rose bc he probably thought he wasnt being filmed anymore ? Its hella creepy. 

43 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Slayer has said before we would all look like clowns one day for not believing what they believe about Sam. I think this is why some of us want to know what their opinion is.

Yeah but it's not like they're going to believe it's real.  As of now it's not confirmed so idk.  I believe it but @C0CKy needs to confirm the details so it's not another Billy B situation. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

The real dilemma for me is that his services have been successful: Britney is healthy and energetic. So, he’s an expensive blow up doll, but he’s also a useful one.  The fees are a bit too high and if she was deceived into believing he was legit, then that’s messed up for sure. ... But hey she should have had more of a say in how much she’d be willing to pay.  It’s bad enough that KFed is a leech on her finances, is it really worth to keep hiring boys to keep your daughter in her Truman Show bubble? Especially since he won’t let her marry or have kids with them which is actually what she wants.  Truth: It’s a disaster recipe to force these fake relationships on someone : absolute mental abuse and team con should be ashamed. Moreover, no way the men will stay loyal.  You can pay a dog millions, he’ll still be a dog. 

Sam is totally there for the money and the clout. And this is hella wrong... Not only is Britney a slave of her team but they also supply her with a prostitute to fulfill her ****** needs and get her to chill and shut up through gaslighting and manipulation.

Beware Yall! Rapper Fabolous Out Here Buying Followers! | Lipstick Alley 

Meanwhile said male prostitute probably isn't allowed to ride on Britney's fame that hard per contract... which makes him anxious. Yes, he probably "cheats" on the side.

How is that NOT effed up?! Poor woman. She's been reduced to childish shell of her former self.

I'm about to believe this isn't the first time Scam sells his companionship to sad lonely clients. Female AND MALE.

Allegedly. 

Oh yes. The L.A. streets are talking... Thread talk williams GIF - Find on GIFER

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Sam is totally there for the money and the clout. And this is hella wrong... Not only is Britney a slave of her team but they also supply her with a prostitute to fulfill her ****** needs and get her to chill and shut up through gaslighting and manipulation.

Beware Yall! Rapper Fabolous Out Here Buying Followers! | Lipstick Alley 

Meanwhile said male prostitute probably isn't allowed to ride on Britney's fame that hard per contract... which makes him anxious. Yes, he probably "cheats" on the side.

How is that NOT effed up?! Poor woman. She's been reduced to childish shell of her former self.

I'm about to believe this isn't the first time Scam sells his company to sad lonely clients. Female AND MALE.

Allegedly. 

Oh yes. The streets are talking... Thread talk williams GIF - Find on GIFER

I 150% agree ... But on the bright side - trying to see a small silver lining here - at least she learned how to be healthy.

She’s lost a lot of her best years tho to Team Con and she’ll never get that back.  Money be damned but the manipulation is a painful pill.  

I can see why they did it: she was a sexaholic and addict, and he (Sam) could help her get on the straight and narrow.  A live-in everything .. he could ask for whatever and they would have a permanent spy. How in the hell anyone thought that Team Con wasn’t paying him is beyond me.  They’ve cut out everyone from her life that wasn’t in it to keep her career going.  Why wouldn’t her boyfriends also be employees? You can’t marry the help tho. Sam would have been cut out the minute he tried.  

Guaranteed he’s ‘cheated‘ by now. He’s not that bright and undoubtedly he will try to get his cake and eat it too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
57 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s obviously fake...This could really emotionally hurt  Britney, he seems like the only minor normalcy she has. Makes me wonder if this will be all over the news without verifying the authenticity. 

What make you think Britney does not know

Will you folks stop portraying Britney like she's some clueless idiot

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

GTFOH personal chef $500 a day on average 5 days a week! Chile has Sam even been seeing Britney consistently 5 days a week on average? On top of that is he cooking one meal or all three meals on a day he cooks for that $500? It’s extremely strange that her boyfriend would get put on the payroll as a personal chef with pay from Britney’s money! 

So Lou gets her $500k 

Sam gets his $100k

Jamie gets his $100k

Jamie Lynn takes flights on Britney’s money according to court documents! 

K Fed has no consistent job and is raking in child support from Britney and he’s got 6 kids! Someone educate me on how Kevin doesn’t seem to have a steady full time job and is able to support 6 kids from 3 different women?

Everyone is getting a piece of Britney’s money and it’s not speculation it’s in court docs! Meanwhile Britney works her *** off  and gets an allowance and had her boyfriend is raking in 6 figures for allegedly being a chef! 
WTF GTFOH

Slavery except they put her in a huge fancy cage and let her outside on to a beach every now and then.  She’s not allowed to even see her kids when she wants.  It’s a crazy, messed up situation. Lou in all this is the least deserving and most vile of them all: at least the rest actually do something.  She’s a pure con artist.

• Love 5