[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

Slavery except they put her in a huge fancy cage and let her outside on to a beach every now and then.  She’s not allowed to even see her kids when she wants.  It’s a crazy, messed up situation. Lou in all this is the least deserving and most vile of them all: at least the rest actually do something.  She’s a pure con artist.

It’s a hot rotisserie mess for sure! Sam could be being used too as a plant to babysit Britney for Jamie and if he breaks the rules his $100k is at Steak 🥩 pun intended! Allegedly 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

What make you think Britney does not know

Will you folks stop portraying Britney like she's some clueless idiot

Oh it was obvious she found out. I think she was devastated at first but then decided to work with it.  I think she plays Sam now as much as he plays her.  She may have even fallen for him a la Beauty and the Beast, but ultimately it’s up to her if she wants to keep him as a pet or not after she gets free. Personally, I wouldn’t because I know he’s not dad material and she doesn’t have anymore time to play if she wants that daughter... but it’s up to her in the end 

37 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I dunno if this is real or not, but is it any different than what we already knew? We knew he was paid.  We knew he was training her and he was being paid to be her boyfriend aka warm bedroom toy.  None of her boyfriends except Jason Alexander have been real.  Every single one - yes even Justin - have been fake and she’s paid their living somehow.  Justin’s career was off her back. Every boy since the conservatorship has been fake or used her financially.  Does anyone doubt that a man like Sam wouldn’t charge for his services? At least saying he’s a chef is better than admitting these boyfriends her dad hires are essentially prostitutes. 

Justin is a jerk who used her after their split bc he wanted publicity for his album and everyone only wanted to know about Britney, and he probably wanted to get back at Britney as well, but I think their relationship was real.

There are pics of them being cute in late 1998, she wasnt even that big yet, she was even being booed when she was opening for Nsync. They didnt confirm their relationship two years later. They never made a duet like Jessica Simpson did with Nick Lachey. They never did a photoshoot together, Britney never put him on her music videos, they never even performed together besides that 10 sec part on superbowl... I think if it was only PR they would have tried to milk from the start.

I remember that in late 99, her team was pretending she was dating another guy from a flop boy band they were trying to promote. On the drive me crazy's premiere there was that dude sitting next to her with flowers, but the rumours about Justin have been going around for months then. Then on her bdays party she took pics with this same guy on the outside so the press could see, but inside she was with Justin. 

They knew each other since they were kids, there are videos of them on MMC where u can see they are being jealous bc other kids are holding them. A lot of dancers and random people have talked about them. Some of his relatives follow Britney on instagram till this day. I dont think Britney would cry over him on tv if it was fake. She seemed so burned out on that stages dvd. I mean, heck he seemed really pressed bc she kissed Madonna and on many other interviews. Hes not that good of an actor to fake that anyway. He also only bought his first LA house after their split. 

Theres also a video where Nsync are talking to fans thru phone I think and between calls, theres a moment when Lance and Joey mention her and ask Justin smt about her. 

Kevin I think he didnt love her, but I dont think it was a fake relationship too. Adnan and Isaac were also shady, but I guess Britney just has a bad taste in men bc of her daddy issues. 

I do agree her relationships after the cship are hella shady and I dont believe in any. I mean, I still dont know why Charlie Ebersol would need to be paid to date her. He didnt need money, fame or connections. And Jason Trawick knew Britney before the cship, there are pics of them hanging out and partying after her divorce in 2006. She met him when she was still pregnant with Jayden. 

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

It’s a hot rotisserie mess for sure! Sam could be being used too as a plant to babysit Britney for Jamie and if he breaks the rules his $100k is at Steak 🥩 pun intended! Allegedly 

This is where it all makes sense now.  An NDA isn't keeping him silent. He's an accomplice because he's getting paid a large amount. That's why he pretended to be with her for Valentine's  day when she was locked up. And that's why it's her longest relationship. .  He's just been working this "job" for years with hella pay. Why would he leave?  

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

What if Britney is okay with this?  We all know she wanted Kevin to drop everything and tour with her.  I mean, I am just wondering. Knowing how she likes to take care of everyone, I could see her knowing this. 

If so she's learnt nothing

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

as others have said.. is Sam Asghari his legal name? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Well, it depends ... my name is Roxana and I changed it judicially to Rosana a long time ago.
Hesam may have judicially changed his name to Sam.

Another case, Leticia, the queen of Spain, judicially changed it to Letizia.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Justney said:

This is where it all makes sense now.  An NDA isn't keeping him silent. He's an accomplice because he's getting paid a large amount. That's why he pretended to be with her for Valentine's  day when she was locked up. And that's why it's her longest relationship. .  He's just been working this "job" for years with hella pay. Why would he leave?  

Ains!.

17 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Well, it depends ... my name is Roxana and I changed it judicially to Rosana a long time ago.
Hesam may have judicially changed his name to Sam.

Another case, Leticia, the queen of Spain, judicially changed it to Letizia.

Sometimes when people file paperwork for citizenship they are able to have their name legally changed in the paperwork. 

• Like 2