[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

16 hours ago, Louis_j said:

How can anyone think this is OK ? And Sam is not a professional chef.

Even if she paid him for fitness lessons, that would still be wrong. 

Yes, and Because She is under a conservatorship. It would have been different if she had been able to be a boss lady, able to tell her family (not the kids) to f off, have her children, have full control over her money etc. Drive, vote etc. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

We don't even know for sure if it's a joke cuz many are saying after submitting it for review it's been coming back with a possible or a no editing result. So we can't really rule out that it could very well be a real document. That IG live thing wasn't given tabloid attention and he went into damage control within 24 hrs. So why wouldn't he do the same for something more serious like a court doc that could've exposed him? 

As for Maxi writing to him... Is that what u mean? I'm confused about that statement. If you did mean Maxi, then Where did he/she write to Sam? I've not seen a thing nor has anyone from the Britney fan base made a mention that Maxi wrote to Sam. And you know anything about Maxi we immediately let everyone know asap. Could you please clear up that 2nd part? 

Sorry, my English isnt so good. I'll try to clear. 

I was not talking about Maxi, Im sorry, im talking about a person in my tl. That person sent an email (to the email on Sam's instagram) with the document alerting him to possible changes to documents. 

Maxi didn't really say anything.

Just now, lilhennythings said:

Ok what's the Tea tho is it real

No, Team CON faked it to make people hate Sam and plan to use it to win their case despite the real document being officially filed in court, because that's just how badass they are according to some.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

The sheer lack of common sense (not aimed at you) sometimes... honestly :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Of course, but they aren't doing that in a court room with a Judge holding original documents that state the contrary.

Not saying they did, not even saying it is false, who knows, but after everything they already have done, like the hacking of several people’s accounts which is very illegal and should be able to trace, it is not like they are people who value justice and fairness or are shy of use any means to get What they want.

48 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

We don't even know for sure if it's a joke cuz many are saying after submitting it for review it's been coming back with a possible or a no editing result. So we can't really rule out that it could very well be a real document. That IG live thing wasn't given tabloid attention and he went into damage control within 24 hrs. So why wouldn't he do the same for something more serious like a court doc that could've exposed him? 

I agree with you that we're not sure if it's a joke or not. But as you said yourself, many hours have passed and @Meaner03 or Lawyers have not confirmed this. Only one instagram with 15 followers had this "tea" and Cocky said that >someone sent him and he didn't even say who<. So that still hasn't convinced me. It's not about Sam, it's about working with facts. 

About the cell phone thing, I believe he did damage control because he was dragged (DIRECTLY) by the fans. I marked him in so many stories demanding answers and he viewed them all. I didn't see the same thing happening this time (fans dragging him in his ig).

1 minute ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

No, Team CON faked it to make people hate Sam and plan to use it to win their case despite the real document being officially filed in court, because that's just how badass they are according to some.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

The sheer lack of common sense (not aimed at you) sometimes... honestly :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Noone said that they did! What is wrong with you? There is a clear difference between saying ANYONE could have faked it and then INCLUDE the team in ”anyone” and saying that ”they did it”. Like How some people do that are stating that this is Done by fans. It is so annoying How some of you have a real problem with not talking about things like they are black or white. If you doubt Sam due to everything else that has happened you ”hate” him, if you say that anyone could also be someone from the team, then you are saying that it IS someone from the team etc 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Sorry, my English isnt so good. I'll try to clear. 

I was not talking about Maxi, Im sorry, im talking about a person in my tl. That person sent an email (to the email on Sam's instagram) with the document alerting him to possible changes to documents. 

Maxi didn't really say anything.

Ohhhh OK. Thanks for clearing it up. I was so confused haha. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Swizzers said:

Anyone else find it a bit strange that it's been almost 48 hours since this incident occurred and neither Sam or Maxi addressed it? 

Usually Sam does damage control and posts something the next day to make himself look innocent  or Maxi will say stuff in her IG story regarding a certain matter involving Sam so he looks like the white knight 

Good observation

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Thank u Hun I trust ur analysis 

53 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

That the conservatorship team falsified this to make Sam guilty?
Sam has freely decided to participate in this, now that he is consistent with his actions.

It is almost impossible to do this.

18 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Good observation

Right?? A quick 2 second live video on IG and he had to explain himself the next day. You can't tell me he doesn't know about these documents with his name on them. I'm sure he got wind of it and he says nothing? Seems a bit weird if you ask me. Esp since these are legal documents... Nothing to play around with. 

And it has nothing to do with tabloids like that other person mentioned because the IG incident wasn't plastered all over tabloid headlines but yet he still went and tried to clear his name. Why wouldn't he do the same for something much, much more serious like this? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Newrie said:

Noone said that they did! What is wrong with you? There is a clear difference between saying ANYONE could have faked it and then INCLUDE the team in ”anyone” and saying that ”they did it”. Like How some people do that are stating that this is Done by fans. It is so annoying How some of you have a real problem with not talking about things like they are black or white. If you doubt Sam due to everything else that has happened you ”hate” him, if you say that anyone could also be someone from the team, then you are saying that it IS someone from the team etc 🙄🙄🙄

I was referring to posts like this these -which suggest Jamie's involvement:

On 10/29/2020 at 12:19 PM, Karmickiss said:

I wouldn’t hold team con as a beacon of light when it comes to legality 🥴 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:09 PM, srp448 said:

What if this is just Team C-ship putting stuff out here to distract and divide us? If it is, it's working. Whether you like Sam or not, he is not the target or the focus of the movement. They know we are divided on Sam. We can't let their desperation divide us and make us lose sight of the ultimate goal!

It doesn't matter who faked it, Team CON using it in anyway would be ridiculous.

15 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

I was referring to posts like this these -which suggest Jamie's involvement:

It doesn't matter who faked it, Team CON using it in anyway would be ridiculous.

Well I don’t see any solid proof it’s fake yet. Just because I was laughing that you said “they would NEVER that’s illegal” and I said they aren’t against doing illegal things doesn’t mean I believe team con made this lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

Well I don’t see any solid proof it’s fake yet. Just because I was laughing that you said “they would NEVER that’s illegal” and I said they aren’t against doing illegal things doesn’t mean I believe team con made this lol. 

Yeah I get it, but I never suggested they were 'beacons of light' when it comes to the law.  I was just saying it would be DUMB of them to try doing it right under the nose of a Judge.  There's middle ground somewhere between what is realistically a tactic they could get away with and cover up vs.  they are so out of control that they'd fake court docs and leak them online.