[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

Well I don’t see any solid proof it’s fake yet. Just because I was laughing that you said “they would NEVER that’s illegal” and I said they aren’t against doing illegal things doesn’t mean I believe team con made this lol. 

Yeah I get it, but I never suggested they were 'beacons of light' when it comes to the law.  I was just saying it would be DUMB of them to try doing it right under the nose of a Judge.  There's middle ground somewhere between what is realistically a tactic they could get away with and cover up vs.  they are so out of control that they'd fake court docs and leak them online.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New redacted court documents claim Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari is getting paid $100K to be Britney's personal chef.  There's a debate going on right now whether the documents are 100% real or

Was avoiding posting because I have been sick as **** this week and quite frankly don't have the energy to participate in discussions but omg... If this is true... On the one hand...Britney

Remember when these conspiracy theorists claimed that he was a paid boyfriend ? 

12 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Yeah I get it, but I never suggested they were 'beacons of light' when it comes to the law.  I was just saying it would be DUMB of them to try doing it right under the nose of a Judge.  There's middle ground somewhere between what is realistically a tactic they could get away with and cover up vs.  they are so out of control that they'd fake court docs and leak them online.

I agree it would be dumb of them.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...