Jump to content

[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document


Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

Recommended Posts

Ugh, unless legal documents are posted by someone like lawyersforbritney, meaner03 or thatsurprisewitness, who for months have been reliably uploading documents directly from the court website, then I'm not buying it.

It seems fishy to me that something like this is photoshopped and posted soon after Sam's friend spoke out, plus following the attempts to silence the accounts on Instagram that have been sharing court documents. According to conservatorship law a domestic partner is authorized to file a petition for the termination of a conservatorship. Anyone who wants the conservatorship to remain in place might have cause to be quite concerned about this and incentive to twist the narrative/public opinion on Sam Asghari.

Always trace the source I say, any one of us could personally go to the court website and see if this document was formally released and is genuine. I'd be tempted to figure it out myself and do some investigating if I wasn't supposed to be at work right now. ;)

(my first comment on here btw, hello! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Of course it was a fan who did that. Who else would spend their time doing this and an Instagram account "investigate Sam Asghari" to "leak" this?

I just don't understand yet how you found the post on this HUGE IG account (which had 10 followers and was taken down soon after) and you started all this noise here and on twitter.

And then several people on twitter started saying that YOU COCKY had access to the uncensored document and leaked. AND YOU DIDNT DENY THAT AT ANY TIME. 

My comment is not about Sam but about responsibility. Bc until now you haven't explained yourself to the fanbase and now that lie has been spread like Covid.

I am surprised that Breathe Heavy team keeps this topic open or with the original title because the site can be linked with the edition and be sued together with the person responsible for it. @Jordan Miller 

 

Let's not put any blame or gang up on Cocky. He was just being a messenger. If it is indeed fake there's no doubt he'd say, "OK my bad, I just saw it and wanted to bring it to everyone's attention." 

But anyone who would've seen that would've done what he did. At least he brought it to everyone's attention and hopefully Ingham, L&L sees this and address it. Maybe they'll be able to verify if it's a fake or not. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

FFS.  @Jordan Miller Can we change the thead title and stop this yet to be validated witch hunt on Sam from spiralling even more.   Ya'll jumping into to cackle and convict whilst shading the sensible amongst us waiting for clear, substantial evidence before we burn the guy (who appears to make Britney happy based on videos of her seeming GENUINELY happy and relaxed with him) at the stake... WTF :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Newrie said:

Who hates Sam? I think that is a very immature interpretation. Britney lacks human rights, to go in and have a ****** relationship with a trafficked Woman, locked up by her father, it is natural to be sceptic about it! Sceptic isn’t ”hate”, that is Really dumbing down the conversation.

What are you talking about? Check the thread titled "What do you think about Sam" or something like that, so many people calling him Scam (even here), wishing him worst, suggesting he's gay etc. Even some Exhalers fighting over each other because of hate towards him
And Britneys lack of human rights is really a different topic, how can you not see obivious hate on Sam, it's far more than just being "sceptic" as you've said.
I may be sceptic, that's why I'm not hating on him, because I'm not sure what the truth is. Some people are not sceptic, they are SURE he's a bad guy, without real prove. 
My suggestions that the document may be fake you call "dumbing down the conversation"? Really?
Maybe you're the one who's dumbing down the conversation, by not allowing logical arguments

EDIT: I see it's proven fake, so I was right about it. "Who hates Sam", huh? :clownery_makeup_meme:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Let's not put any blame or gang up on Cocky. He was just being a messenger. If it is indeed fake there's no doubt he'd say, "OK my bad, I just saw it and wanted to bring it to everyone's attention." 

But anyone who would've seen that would've done what he did. At least he brought it to everyone's attention and hopefully Ingham, L&L sees this and address it. Maybe they'll be able to verify if it's a fake or not. 

Hey I followed everything on Twitter and many people said "Cocky had access to the document." I have prints. And as I said, he never denied it. 

If aomeone said that I changed an official court document I would say "guys, I just found it, I didn't change this document". He just needs to explain himself. 

Do you think the team took that down? The responsible person deleted from instagram for fear of being sued

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

When we think realistic: He is a paid boyfriend. People like me who never trusted him are right.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

When I think realistic; it makes sense to go from the plenty of court documents and real evidence that will flood from the continuing hearings and remainder of Britney's legal battle, rather than un-verified online clickbait and tittle-tattle  Britney has acquired a voice for herself, through a channel chosen by herself for the first time in 12 years... I'm patient and will let her tell her truth.

When I think unrealistic; I automatically assume and insist Sam is a handler and untrustworthy, despite Britney getting with him at a time where she seemed more empowered, switched on and herself than she had in years, the many news stories of Jamie's strong dislike of him, Lynne's apparent approval and the only court evidence to serve is a fake doctored concoction of a anti-Sam obsessive.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

What are you talking about? Check the thread titled "What do you think about Sam" or something like that, so many people calling him Scam (even here), wishing him worst, suggesting he's gay etc. Even some Exhalers fighting over each other because of hate towards him
And Britneys lack of human rights is really a different topic, how can you not see obivious hate on Sam, it's far more than just being "sceptic" as you've said.
I may be sceptic, that's why I'm not hating on him, because I'm not sure what the truth is. Some people are not sceptic, they are SURE he's a bad guy, without real prove. 
My suggestions that the document may be fake you call "dumbing down the conversation"? Really?
Maybe you're the one who's dumbing down the conversation, by not allowing logical arguments

EDIT: I see it's proven fake, so I was right about it. "Who hates Sam", huh? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Yes okay, I see your point! But I also think it is very polarized and that some Big, influential voices demande that fans take certain positions, Such as You have to approve of Britney’s mom and can’t think She has exploited Britney or doubt her motifes. Same with Sam. I have seen several big accounts written ”f you to everyone who does not think Sam is trustworthy” etc. 
Like you have to be either in the ”hate camp” or approve of him.

I think the situation is so shady that I automatically doubt any man involved in a relationship with her now, under all circumstances. I Really don’t think it is strange at all. It is the same with wealthy, famous men who dates younger, unknown Girls. It is pretty common that they are golddiggers. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I actually hope word of this got back to Sam.... and he tracks down whoever falsified the document and sues them. This isn't funny. It's Britney's ******* life and apparent daily struggle and we have "fans" falsifying documents and adding to her mountain of drama and struggles. Disgusting. 

My opinion of Sam remains indifferent until we have concrete proof that he is not good for Britney. As it stands at the moment it's her longest lasting relationship - maybe it has only lasted this long because she is lonely and has no one else but truth be told we don't actually know. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment

What if this is just Team C-ship putting stuff out here to distract and divide us? If it is, it's working. Whether you like Sam or not, he is not the target or the focus of the movement. They know we are divided on Sam. We can't let their desperation divide us and make us lose sight of the ultimate goal!

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to comment

If someone really doctored it - they’re messy af and irresponsible and I don’t cosign anyone doing that. 🥴

I’ll wait till one of the major Free Britney pages officially debunk it to be sure.
 

Personally however, I still believe Sam will get exposed in the future for his role in this circus. I trust what Morgan Osman said about him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

I actually hope word of this got back to Sam.... and he tracks down whoever falsified the document and sues them. This isn't funny. It's Britney's ******* life and apparent daily struggle and we have "fans" falsifying documents and adding to her mountain of drama and struggles. Disgusting. 

My opinion of Sam remains indifferent until we have concrete proof that he is not good for Britney. As it stands at the moment it's her longest lasting relationship, maybe it has only lasted this long because she is lonely and has no one else but we don't really know either way what is going on. 

Hey! Why do you write that ”fans” falsified anything?! Where is your proof of THAT?! Why are you making up conspiracy theories about fans? It May well be the team in that case that are bating fans. 
Her fans started ”freebritney” and are the reason the media sloooowly has started to change their ways and for the GP to slowly starting to realise What is going on.

If that document is false, it could be anyone. Why blame fans?

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, srp448 said:

What if this is just Team C-ship putting stuff out here to distract and divide us? If it is, it's working. Whether you like Sam or not, he is not the target or the focus of the movement. They know we are divided on Sam. We can't let their desperation divide us and make us lose sight of the ultimate goal!

It's not them.  It's SERIOUSLY ILLEGAL to fake a document like this one.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Newrie said:

Hey! Why do you write that ”fans” falsified anything?! Where is your proof of THAT?! Why are you making up conspiracy theories about fans? It May well be the team in that case that are bating fans. 
Her fans started ”freebritney” and are the reason the media sloooowly has started to change their ways and for the GP to slowly starting to realise What is going on.

If that document is false, it could be anyone. Why blame fans?

You have failed to notice the inverted commas around the word fans. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Newrie said:

Hey! Why do you write that ”fans” falsified anything?! Where is your proof of THAT?! Why are you making up conspiracy theories about fans? It May well be the team in that case that are bating fans. 
Her fans started ”freebritney” and are the reason the media sloooowly has started to change their ways and for the GP to slowly starting to realise What is going on.

If that document is false, it could be anyone. Why blame fans?

Are also the same fans who hate Sam. It may not have been us but no one would be surprised if it is (?)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

It's not them.  It's SERIOUSLY ILLEGAL to fake a document like this one.  

I know it's illegal. They have probably done tons of illegal stuff before. I wouldn't put it past them to have a plant do something or spread something for them. Or it could just be someone who really hates Sam. Either way, Sam is not the focus. 

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block