[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I dont agree with it either but I am saying its rich people things.  Either she gives him shvt for free or she sets it up so that she isnt simply handing it out.  I am not saying that we shouldn't be concerned but I don't find it shocking. 

This, I 100 percent agree. If she wants to pay him to cook her meals thats fine. Her body has stayed consistently amazing with Sam.....and if she paid for those things anyways, which you know she did...then whatever. Everyone should calm down. 

The only way I would see it to be problematic, is if Britney didn't know that...then that would be screwed up. 

What's also screwed up, is people being able to see her personal information.....no other star goes through this....its sad she had to let everything be open that is private so she can get her freedom. 

I really feel for her, but she is a powerful woman, I know she will get through this! :)

25 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

This, I 100 percent agree. If she wants to pay him to cook her meals thats fine.

That this woman does not have access to her money, how is she going to pay a guy to be her partner, if she does not have total access to her own money? She is living in a conservatorship, without rights, and under abuse!.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
38 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

This, I 100 percent agree. If she wants to pay him to cook her meals thats fine. Her body has stayed consistently amazing with Sam.....and if she paid for those things anyways, which you know she did...then whatever. Everyone should calm down. 

The only way I would see it to be problematic, is if Britney didn't know that...then that would be screwed up. 

What's also screwed up, is people being able to see her personal information.....no other star goes through this....its sad she had to let everything be open that is private so she can get her freedom. 

I really feel for her, but she is a powerful woman, I know she will get through this! :)

Sorry to burst y'all's bubbles but-- private information HAS to leak in order for Britney to be free. If the info keeps being hidden it gives Jamie and Loucifer power. If it all comes out Britney will have a stronger case and it will become clearer to everyone that Britney has been abused, enslaved and deserves to be FREE. #FreeBritney

So this is good. Let it all leak! 최고 Wendy Williams GIF들 | Gfycat

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Sorry to burst y'all's bubbles but-- private information HAS to leak in order for Britney to be free. If the info keeps being hidden it gives Jamie and Loucifer power. If it all comes out Britney will have a stronger case and it will become clearer to everyone that Britney has been abused, enslaved and deserves to be FREE. #FreeBritney

So this is good. Let it all leak! 최고 Wendy Williams GIF들 | Gfycat

I agree, but its sad that it had to come to that for Britney to get what she needs. I thought my point was made in my comment. 

Can't wait till there is damning info on Jamie, and I really hope Lou doesnt get off from this either. I hope it ruins her career. 

• Love 2

Ugh I really can’t with all this, I can’t think of a single person in her life that hasn’t fkd her over or just been in it for the money :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: when that Maxi person was saying stuff lately and talking how good Sam is and how Sam pays for everything it reminded me of Kevin saying he pays for everything at the start of their relationship - yeah I’m sure they pay for everything with their credit cards linked to Britney’s bank account. So fkd up. I feel so bloody sad thinking about all this and remembering my childhood and Britney’s peak popularity, could never have guessed everything would turn out so bleak, I feel even sadder than in 2007 tbh.

• Like 6
21 hours ago, MM0219 said:

You have failed to notice the inverted commas around the word fans. 

No I didn’t! You sound just like Billy B, James Spears or random journalists that like to point out How ”controversial” ”some” of her fans are. First of all, There is No proof the document is false. Secondly, it could be anyone. So to blame ”fans” are Really shady AND conspiratory, since There are zero evidence! 
Third of all, it is BULL**** to say that Britney out of all stars would have especially weird ones. Not true. 
Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Kiss etc, they all have and have had extremely dedicated fans. There are ALWAYS a group of fans who lives for their idol and are loco. That has NOTHING to do with Britney, Free Britney etc, it is just mankind. Some are ”crazy” and ANY public figure takes a risk becoming Really famous when There always are stalkers and sick people who gets a hangup on them.

John Lennon was even shot. Did not have to do with John Lennon’s fans, or his ”fans”. 

Anyone else find it a bit strange that it's been almost 48 hours since this incident occurred and neither Sam or Maxi addressed it? 

Usually Sam does damage control and posts something the next day to make himself look innocent  or Maxi will say stuff in her IG story regarding a certain matter involving Sam so he looks like the white knight 

• Like 7

Oh god I can’t believe anyone would think this is ok!!! If this is true he’s basically a ****** to keep Britney busy.

I hope this isn’t true, that would make me so sad for her, she’s a really nice and sweet beautiful woman, with a great body and personality, she could easily find someone nice and as good looking as Sam (and even better) that really loves her.

2 hours ago, Swizzers said:

Anyone else find it a bit strange that it's been almost 48 hours since this incident occurred and neither Sam or Maxi addressed it? 

Usually Sam does damage control and posts something the next day to make himself look innocent  or Maxi will say stuff in her IG story regarding a certain matter involving Sam so he looks like the white knight 

No. This stupid joke was only inside the fanbase, it was posted on a stupid Instagram with 15 followers. Only we buy it. I didn't see it in any tabloid. Then there would be no need.

I was even going to write that he doesn't know. But I saw a person on my twitter timeline saying that she wrote to him.

Edited by nanabs
3 hours ago, Newrie said:

No I didn’t! You sound just like Billy B, James Spears or random journalists that like to point out How ”controversial” ”some” of her fans are. First of all, There is No proof the document is false. Secondly, it could be anyone. So to blame ”fans” are Really shady AND conspiratory, since There are zero evidence! 
Third of all, it is BULL**** to say that Britney out of all stars would have especially weird ones. Not true. 
Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Kiss etc, they all have and have had extremely dedicated fans. There are ALWAYS a group of fans who lives for their idol and are loco. That has NOTHING to do with Britney, Free Britney etc, it is just mankind. Some are ”crazy” and ANY public figure takes a risk becoming Really famous when There always are stalkers and sick people who gets a hangup on them.

John Lennon was even shot. Did not have to do with John Lennon’s fans, or his ”fans”. 

Firstly, please refrain from comparing me to Billy B, James Spears and random journalists and stop accusing me of making up conspiracy theories. You're defaming my character, and I don't take kindly to it. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Secondly, I said "fans".  The inverted commas were used to emphasise that it could be anyone, and simply a random individual looking to stir up drama amongst the fanbase knowing that Sam Asghari is not a favourite amongst many. It could also be an effort by someone to discredit the movement and enable them to throw around conspiracy theories. You know, the conspiracy theories that you seem to think I throw around

Thirdly, it could very well be a legit document, however, at this moment in time there's more proof to it being fake than real. And for the record, my opinion of Sam Asghari is indifferent so don't think of accusing me of being in denial. 

Fourthy, I've not said that out of all fanbases Britney has the weirdest ones. Please don't put words in my mouth which are factually incorrect. I mean, what in actual hell are you rambling on about? 

Fithly, stop quoting me because I'm fed up of seeing your notifications and having to provide replies debunking your points. 

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

No. This stupid joke was only inside the fanbase, it was posted on a stupid Instagram with 15 followers. Only we buy it. I didn't see it in any tabloid. Then there would be no need.

I was even going to write that he doesn't know. But I saw a person on my twitter timeline saying that she wrote to him.

We don't even know for sure if it's a joke cuz many are saying after submitting it for review it's been coming back with a possible or a no editing result. So we can't really rule out that it could very well be a real document. That IG live thing wasn't given tabloid attention and he went into damage control within 24 hrs. So why wouldn't he do the same for something more serious like a court doc that could've exposed him? 

As for Maxi writing to him... Is that what u mean? I'm confused about that statement. If you did mean Maxi, then Where did he/she write to Sam? I've not seen a thing nor has anyone from the Britney fan base made a mention that Maxi wrote to Sam. And you know anything about Maxi we immediately let everyone know asap. Could you please clear up that 2nd part? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

Firstly, please refrain from comparing me to Billy B, James Spears and random journalists and stop accusing me of making up conspiracy theories. You're defaming my character, and I don't take kindly to it. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Secondly, I said "fans".  The inverted commas were used to emphasise that it could be anyone, and simply a random individual looking to stir up drama amongst the fanbase knowing that Sam Asghari is not a favourite amongst many. It could also be an effort by someone to discredit the movement and enable them to throw around conspiracy theories. You know, the conspiracy theories that you seem to think I throw around

Thirdly, it could very well be a legit document, however, at this moment in time there's more proof to it being fake than real. And for the record, my opinion of Sam Asghari is indifferent so don't think of accusing me of being in denial. 

Fourthy, I've not said that out of all fanbases Britney has the weirdest ones. Please don't put words in my mouth which are factually incorrect. I mean, what in actual hell are you rambling on about? 

Fithly, stop quoting me because I'm fed up of seeing your notifications and having to provide replies debunking your points. 

Well, same. Stop quoting me, can’t say it is a pleasure to read What you have to say either, especially when You have problems about having to actually discuss with arguments.

I think What I said needed to be said, Because Billy, James and random journalists are making it out to sound like Britney has weird fans, like it would be something special about her or her fanbase that is Odd when it actually goes for every star in history that they attract stalkers and people with mental illness or intellectual disabilities. She has toured the world and has fans on every continent. Of course some of them are going to be taking it too far, The Beatles’ fans fainted when they saw them and they REALLY hated Yoko Ono, like you can’t even compare it to How Britney’s fans are worried about Sam.