[UPDATE: it could be fake] Sam Asghari’s Pay Rate Revealed - New Unredacted Document

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

No one can confirm yet whether the documents are real or faked. Take this with a grain of salt. 

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird: I feel like this thread should be locked unless we get actual proof that this claim is real, not just some low-res edited court document.

I agree.

If it's real it can be re-opened and i'll even welcome the hate but from what we can see it is fake.

locking thread.

• Like 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I agree.

If it's real it can be re-opened and i'll even welcome the hate but from what we can see it is fake.

locking thread.

Just want to publicly say I think this was a great call. 👏 

I re-opened it because I'd like for us to do a little more research so we can either 100% confirm or deny, and two heads are better than one. Nicely done though @Slayer that was super smart and on point of you. Thank you for looking out for Exhale. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The plot thickens. 

I have a headache from all this. 

However, regarding the pages aligning and the screenshot Jordan has posted. No one is questioning the alignment of the first page of the document against the second page..... People are questioning the alignment of the first page of the redacted court document against the first page of the unredacted court document. 

• Like 4
  • Leader

I ran the doc through this website 

https://imageedited.com

And it doesn't think it was edited in Photoshop. Could be an online software if it's faked (which is a lot harder to do).

I ran an image through this website that I made in Photoshop and it recognized the meta data from Photoshop. 

It says the doc was "probably" edited. So, basically, we are nowhere closer to confirmation. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-29-at-8-44-37-AM.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

We all know the story about Teresa (the people who were there at that time).
They worked together, I say that Sam and Adnan had something in common.
Where does Britney know a lawyer from? Where does she have the connection to meet him? on a normal date ?. he knew Wallet.
This woman does not have access to an email, in time and free space, do you really think that her partners since 2008 are not hired by her team and father?

Well, I never heard that Teresa story as being a fact. 

U say Adnan and Sam were friends, but theres no evidence of that too.

David wasnt a lawyer, he worked at a law office. Im not saying her relationships since the cship started are real, Im just saying that even if the team hired him (what would be a dumb Idea since he worked at a law office and could give her ideas, maybe thats why he ended up being kicked out of nowhere), it doesnt mean it was bc he knew Wallet. We dont know that for sure. 

We can all have opinions and theories, but its different to know as a fact. I think her relationships are shady. Her dad is a control freak, I doubt she can freely choose who she wants to date, however it doesnt mean that our assumptions are for sure. 

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Well, I never heard that Teresa story as being a fact. 

U say Adnan and Sam were friends, but theres no evidence of that too.

David wasnt a lawyer, he worked at a law office. Im not saying her relationships since the cship started are real, Im just saying that even if the team hired him (what would be a dumb Idea since he worked at a law office and could give her ideas, maybe thats why he ended up being kicked out of nowhere), it doesnt mean it was bc he knew Wallet. We dont know that for sure. 

We can all have opinions and theories, but its different to know as a fact. I think her relationships are shady. Her dad is a control freak, I doubt she can freely choose who she wants to date, however it doesnt mean that our assumptions are for sure. 

Of course, this woman is not free to travel, she cannot see her old friends, she cannot choose her own people or on a professional level, she is without rights but she can choose her boyfriends.
and it makes it worse for me if David works in a law firm and is not a lawyer and if I think it was confirmed that he had connections with Wallet.

• Like 1

I've spoken to 2 ppl who heavily rely on pbotoshop as part of their job. They did their research and they got back to me saying it's really, really, really difficult to find anything that gives them even a slight doubt of it being fake. 

So I'll take their word for it unless something comes up. 

20 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Of course, this woman is not free to travel, she cannot see her old friends, she cannot choose her own people or on a professional level, she is without rights but she can choose her boyfriends.
and it makes it worse for me if David works in a law firm and is not a lawyer and if I think it was confirmed that he had connections with Wallet.

Well, I never said she is allowed to date who she wants to date, I just said we dont have any proof that David had connections with Wallet. How David not being a lawyer confirms he had connections with Wallet? 

• Leader
24 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

I've spoken to 2 ppl who heavily rely on pbotoshop as part of their job. They did their research and they got back to me saying it's really, really, really difficult to find anything that gives them even a slight doubt of it being fake. 

So I'll take their word for it unless something comes up. 

I did all the Photoshop tricks to the doc too and I didn't see any differences with his name and the other words and they looked the same to me. But I'm no expert so I just don't know either 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Newrie said:

Anyone can be a fan of an artist 🤦!

She is a global superstar! A popstar’s fans are not like a homogen Mass of people acting as a collective. James Spears would love to lump everyone who is a ”fan” of her’s together though.

Shut up!