Slumber Party MV make-up artist Maxi to appear on a podcast to talk "everything and everything"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

These people are all attention seekers and this person doesn't no ****. I'm so tired of people using Britney to extend their 15 minutes. You were part of ONE music video you don't know anything other than what Sam and Britney's handlers feed you.

Oh and Britney is just fine with or without Sam. Stop acting like he made her, that's the other way around sweetie. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Maybe it’s something interesting..

at least people started to talk.. hope they will tell a truth.

Don’t get negativity tbh - first we have to wait.

It will be awesome if many other will talk about situation to make everything clear. It might help #freeBritney  

All this person does is kiss Sam's ***, and acts like Sam is the one who made Britney want to end the c-ship. Britney has tried ending the c-ship for years but was constantly shut down or not able to fight. The Free Britney movement has done more than Sam ever has.

• Like 2

Can she leave us alone? Like forever.

I can't stand her. Watch her talk about how important she is and how close to Britney she is since she was a little girl with n'sync and blah blah blah. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Also,she is a #freebritney supporter but not like us cuz we are crazy, clueless and want to harm Brit and Britney hates us cuz we bully her bf who happens to be her best friend and therefore he's an angel. And that Britney handles her insta and she cant handle "our" nasty comments.

At the end of the day, we are not going to learn anything new. She's not trustworthy. Just some middle-aged, corona-unemployed attention seeker. Mark my words. :flop_britney_candies:

• Like 2

even if she is a friend of sams, I doubt sam would break any NDA's to gossip about his famous gf with her so she can just go on a podcast and discuss it to the world LOL great friend...im sure Britney is thrilled...

Anyways hopefully it is just about the music video and the makeup she did and how nice Britney is and maybe if she noticed any chemistry between her + sam / their initial meet. and nothing about the present or #freebritney. stick to the fluff piece that she is. she aint no authority. 

• Love 2

1) This person is not the makeup artist of Slumber Party, it was a girl the makeup artist of Slumber Party.
2) This person says that he worked for Britney's tour in 2001 this is absolutely false, he also said that he saw her on a set of Nsync something really complicated.

3) This person if he sees something serious because he did not report publicly in his time or even when voicemail.

4) Why don't he report this to a police station or court?.

5) Why her team allows him to talk about this, intoxication to confuse the fans, washing the image of the hired boyfriend, what role does he have?.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

And watch her come out after and say “who said I would be talking about Britney? You guys assume everything. My life doesn’t revolve around Britney Spears.” Or something to that effect. But technicalities aside, she knows what she’s doing. 

but I’d love to be proven wrong. Maybe she will provide some useful info/insight.  

Yeah I already thought that she might turn around and make us all seem crazy like assuming she was talking about Britney even though she knows exactly what she's doing adding a cryptic post to her story and everyone only knows her because of Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

All this person does is kiss Sam's ***, and acts like Sam is the one who made Britney want to end the c-ship. Britney has tried ending the c-ship for years but was constantly shut down or not able to fight. The Free Britney movement has done more than Sam ever has.

Thought it’s different person 🤔😀

7 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Sam has literally done nothing, what he has done is to be an accomplice in this situation and that she was locked in a mental facility.