Slumber Party MV make-up artist Maxi to appear on a podcast to talk "everything and everything"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

UPDATE: She will be appearing on the @calababes podcast tomorrow and it will be available to watch on Instagram live and then on YouTube

She does add #freebritney to the story confirming the podcast will be at least somewhat related to (her extremely limited and perhaps unreliable view of) the free Britney movement :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Will you be tuning in? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Screenshot_20201021-200919_Instagram.jpg

24 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

UPDATE: She will be appearing on the @calababes podcast tomorrow and it will be available to watch on Instagram live and then on YouTube

She does add #freebritney to the story confirming the podcast will be at least somewhat related to (her extremely limited and perhaps unreliable view of) the free Britney movement :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Will you be tuning in? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Screenshot_20201021-200919_Instagram.jpg

I'll be intrigued, I want to see what he's got to say and whether it'll help our cause to actually Free Britney or not.

Whether people like it or not he's a closer link to Britney than Billy, He is friends with Sam. We can all ***** about Sam but let's see what Maxi says before dragging them.

• Like 1