Sam - How Long?

Godney'sSweetCheeks
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

23 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

No, this isn't about his D. 

How long until they break up? I've always felt Sam is more of a bodyguard than a BF and if he's not receiving some kind of payment from Team Spears then I would be STUNNED. Obviously Britney has a personality we love (most of the time) and she's an icon, but given the age difference, Sam's try-hard efforts to win fans, Brit's track record of shorter than average romances and the strange circumstances in which they got together... I give it 6 months from now tops. Once the c-ship implodes and accounts get more scrutiny - Sam will be exposed just like the rest of them...

Singleney for Spring 2021 :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

As much as i dislike Scam Asshat.Wouldn't wish another heartbreak on Britney since she seems so attached.Girlfriend has been through enough.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kills me is that everyone seems to think Sam wouldn’t be able to bag himself a young star if he were really in it for the attention. Instead he is with an older Britney, who can’t even travel without permission. He can’t even post a picture of them together until it’s on her account. You really think he would put up with all the insanity that follows Britney for the past 4 years if it weren’t for love? He’s a young man and I think he has handled himself very well all things considered. He had a career before Britney and continues to push the same career. He’s not another kfed. The level of disrespect from this fan base is appalling. Apparently our queen isn’t even worthy to have found real love. 

ie: Sam and Britney appear to love nature and keeping fit. When Britney was with kfed all we saw was them eating Cheetos and drinking coke and leaving fast food places 2 times a day clearly high off their faces. 

Sam seems to be the only positive force in her life right now. It appears he’s living with her full time and low and behold she’s made the lost progress to freedom than she has in the past decade. 

26 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

What kills me is that everyone seems to think Sam wouldn’t be able to bag himself a young star if he were really in it for the attention. Instead he is with an older Britney, who can’t even travel without permission. He can’t even post a picture of them together until it’s on her account. You really think he would put up with all the insanity that follows Britney for the past 4 years if it weren’t for love? He’s a young man and I think he has handled himself very well all things considered. He had a career before Britney and continues to push the same career. He’s not another kfed. The level of disrespect from this fan base is appalling. Apparently our queen isn’t even worthy to have found real love. 

ie: Sam and Britney appear to love nature and keeping fit. When Britney was with kfed all we saw was them eating Cheetos and drinking coke and leaving fast food places 2 times a day clearly high off their faces. 

Sam seems to be the only positive force in her life right now. It appears he’s living with her full time and low and behold she’s made the lost progress to freedom than she has in the past decade. 

I feel the same sometimes about him enduring all the hurricane it must be when you are dating Britney Spears.

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry but you are vile, Britney is absolutely stunning! I've seen her in person multiple times and pictures do her no justice. So do not insinuate she is not good looking enough for him, she is an extremely good looking person with a heart of gold.

Some of you 'fans' need to stop making out that she is stupid and people couldn't love her, we all love her and we don't know her - so of course a guy that actually does know her could love her!

Ofcourse someone with a username 'Justney' is going to bash Sam.

'Britney doesn't look like some of his gf's' - Sam doesn't look like any of Britney's boyfriends and i'm sure Britney is WAY prettier than any of Sam's exes.

I'm sorry but this isn't me sticking up for Sam, this is me sticking up for Britney - stop making out she is not good enough, when she absolutely is.

Lol you can attack me if you want. Slayer, idc. There's no where I said Britney isn't good enough,  but you're definitely taking it like a personal attack.  Britney is a beautiful stunning woman.  But she's not fake,  she's not an instagram model, she's not in her prime. There's a difference between herself and Sam. Definitely not his demographic which could be overlooked,  sure.... if this guy didn't constantly show us what kind of guy he is over and over.  I'll clue you in,  it hasn't been a good one. 

People defending Sam sure love coming for my user name as if I can't call a duck a duck just because I'm a fan of the era,  both artists and the couple DURING THE TIME.  It has nothing to do with not liking Sam fyi. 

Sam lied and went with her facility lock down which I think if you defend that,  that's pretty vile. This isn't a fairy tale where big hunky prince charming is saving the princess Britney. This is a woman who has been abused and gaslighted and basically enslaved for 12 years and any guy complicit in her abuse is guilty.  I know you want to hold onto this relationship as her one saving element but it's been pretty suspicious from the start that he's been using her for clout.  Don't give me this "then you're saying it's impossible to love her for her beauty and personality blah blah"... did you defend KFed back then too? She was the most beautiful person in the world at the time and he still didn't give a ****... so gtfo. She'd still be with him if he wasn't a **** head. I'm definitely saying Sam is the problem, not that she's not good enough. 

It's not impossible to love her,  but it's unlikely he'd ever bat an eye over her if she wasn't hugely famous... so does he really love her for her or because he's benefiting hugely every single day because of her??

Not to mention that Britney, desperate for love and with huge daddy issues and issues with men in general would more than likely cling on to a pos like Kfed again if they showed her attention and affection.  I love Britney,  but she's a human,  not a god,  like the rest of us she falls into patterns of behavior. This has been hers unfortunately.  

She will hold onto Sam even with red flags because,  yes, he's all she has. But that doesn't mean he's good for her or healthy or not using her... and if he's not,  fine, i'll eat my words.  But so far a duck is showing his feathers. No insta comments are suddenly going to change that.  

I'm not even saying she should dump him or will.  I'm just stating my opinion. I'm allowed to do that.  Just as you are in calling me vile lol. 

My personal feelings aren't wrapped up in their relationship, but i'm highly concerned for our girl based on red flags.  If you can't understand that then whatever,  not my problem.  I'm not the one freaking out any time some one says something bad about Sam. "Omg the hate!!!" It's just as bad to read through the threads how thirsty people are over him. 

5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Sorry,  but this isn't due to Sam. Stop trying to make Sam the hero with her case! The reason she is getting more freedom because someone spilled the beans on her father locking her away-- it wasn't Sam btw, he was going along with it. No, someone else who had a real human conscience leaked information that got the FANS to start questioning things,  in turn her mother and lawyer started working on her behalf.  None of this had anything to do with Sam? Wtf are you and Maxi on? Even if I liked him he gets no credit here! 

Archived