Sam - How Long?

Godney'sSweetCheeks
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

No, this isn't about his D. 

How long until they break up? I've always felt Sam is more of a bodyguard than a BF and if he's not receiving some kind of payment from Team Spears then I would be STUNNED. Obviously Britney has a personality we love (most of the time) and she's an icon, but given the age difference, Sam's try-hard efforts to win fans, Brit's track record of shorter than average romances and the strange circumstances in which they got together... I give it 6 months from now tops. Once the c-ship implodes and accounts get more scrutiny - Sam will be exposed just like the rest of them...

Singleney for Spring 2021 :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if she gets out of her c-ship whether he’ll still be about. 

I did always get the impression Sam was brought in by her team to “content” her. We know Britney needs a man in her life and they probably brought him in to keep her on the straight and narrow. 

People say he supports freebritney but in all honesty I still see him as an opportunist and he’s using her for his own gratification. Yes he had a career before but really nobody knew him until he went with Britney let’s be clear 

Still not sure how I feel 

You people are so toxic. Britney would otherwise be completely alone right now. Sam appears to love and respect her. More importantly he appears to make his own money. Does being her boyfriend help? Absolutely. That comes with being Britney Spears. Her team is too cheap to allow her to buy flowers. You really think they have him on the payroll?  If Sam were a snake, he would be selling private info on Britney. We never get any kind of leaks like that. Give it a rest already. 

6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Her team is too cheap to allow her to buy flowers. You really think they have him on the payroll?   

But not cheap enough to go meet Loeb & Loeb and try and do a deal under the table. If Jamie can afford to pay off these lawyers (which failed misersbly), he's (or she? Since it's rly Britney's money) got enough money to pay off Sam. 

4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Remember sam said Britney was doing "Amazing" while at the mental facility, & then we found out the truth. He can rot.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

I'm not trying to argue, but would you rather he say she was doing awful?

Britney herself said she was forced into the facility when she didn't need to be, so Sam implying Britney was doing 'amazing' only supports that she was fine.

Some of you guys really need to chill out.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney herself said she was forced into the facility when she didn't need to be, so Sam implying Britney was doing 'amazing' only supports that she was fine.

"No comment" is a perfectly good response to use if he was asked. Just sayin 

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No. he could of said nothing at all or came to her defense. Sorry, but if I TRULY love someone, no way way would/could I allow something like that to happen. No way. Sorry. 

3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

No. he could of said nothing at all or came to her defense. Sorry, but if I TRULY love someone, no way way would/could I allow something like that to happen. No way. Sorry. 

That's your perspective and it is totally valid. However, no relationship is the same. What I might say or do for my husband based on our relationship may not work for someone else in a different relationship, especially here where we only have a very surface level perspective of Britney and Sam's relationship. 

There is no way that Britney could meet someone naturally under the conservatorship. All of her previous boyfriends have likely gone through her minders to make sure they weren't taking advantage of her. Maybe they ultimately were, maybe they ultimately weren't, but I think it's unfair to say Sam's an opportunist who is only in the relationship for money or publicity when we have no concrete knowledge either way.

I will say that before Domination was cancelled and all the #freebritney stuff, Britney seemed genuinely healthy and happy and her pictures/videos with Sam looked natural. Who knows if that is still the case, but I think instead of wishing for this relationship to end, we should just wish for Britney's happiness, whether that is with or without Sam. 

Archived