Sam - How Long?

Godney'sSweetCheeks
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Just Because said:

Good for you but none of have a right to judge.  

Peace 

p

Peace :)

Sorry. I'm judging. I  wont call anyone any foul names but this dude watched his "Girlfriend" get emotionally/mentally abused by her own father & said/did nothing(and what happened and is happening to Britney is ABUSE).  He even LIED on teams con's behalf. 

Britney should have a knight in shiny armour. She dont need him to fight for her or whatever. She is freeing herself. 

Sam is in it for the long run. I dont like him, but face it, they are in love. He is gaining NOTHING from that relationsship, and he could leave that and become bigger with someone else. They don't need each other. He is there because she wants him to be

8 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Peace :)

Sorry. I'm judging. I  wont call anyone any foul names but this dude watched his "Girlfriend" get emotionally/mentally abused by her own father & said/did nothing(and what happened and is happening to Britney is ABUSE).  He even LIED on teams con's behalf. 

He lied, but we don't know what the truth would have cost him or britney. They are blackmailing Britney all the time, threatening, who knows what they have said to Sam to make him lie? Maybe that his future is over, and he wont see britney ever again?

8 hours ago, joanhs said:

Britney should have a knight in shiny armour. She dont need him to fight for her or whatever. She is freeing herself. 

Sam is in it for the long run. I dont like him, but face it, they are in love. He is gaining NOTHING from that relationsship, and he could leave that and become bigger with someone else. They don't need each other. He is there because she wants him to be

How blind do you have to be? He's gaining a lot from this relationship. He now has "fans" for one. His followers have grown exponentially,  he's in every news article about her and people here insist on making threads on him even as if he were a celebrity too. 

He's gotten moviegifs, modeling gigs, etc. Dont you dare say he is getting nothing from this relationship. 

Anyway.  I don't think he's going to leave or get dumped when she gets free. No,  I think he's enjoying the benefits too much.  What other A list star would give him the time of day? 

Unfortunately Britney can't seem to spot an opportunist in front of her as evidenced over and over in her life,  but because of the cship she hasn't been able to grow emotionally or maturely, which is not her fault,  but she will cling onto Sam, possibly get married or have kids with him.

Britney doesn't look like his former girlfriends,  or his sister or the friends she has who are all young,  extremely good looking instagram model types. I find it hard to believe he's not banging the kind of girls behind Britney's back. I know Britney is pretty but this guy is shallow. And shallow young men don't pair up with older women who no longer look like their prime teen selves. Not genuinely. 

Believe what you want of course. 

I don't care if he stays or leaves. If he leaves I'd like it to be Britney's decision in case she's seen strange things and behaviors. If he stays I hope that it's for her well being as well. I hope he won't fill her up with lies and promises, weddings etc. I want her to be happy and in a genuine relationship with or without him. 

8 minutes ago, Justney said:

How blind do you have to be? He's gaining a lot from this relationship. He now has "fans" for one. His followers have grown exponentially,  he's in every news article about her and people here insist on making threads on him even as if he were a celebrity too. 

He's gotten moviegifs, modeling gigs, etc. Dont you dare say he is getting nothing from this relationship. 

Anyway.  I don't think he's going to leave or get dumped when she gets free. No,  I think he's enjoying the benefits too much.  What other A list star would give him the time of day? 

Unfortunately Britney can't seem to spot an opportunist in front of her as evidenced over and over in her life,  but because of the cship she hasn't been able to grow emotionally or maturely, which is not her fault,  but she will cling onto Sam, possibly get married or have kids with him.

Britney doesn't look like his former girlfriends,  or his sister or the friends she has who are all young,  extremely good looking instagram model types. I find it hard to believe he's not banging the kind of girls behind Britney's back. I know Britney is pretty but this guy is shallow. And shallow young men don't pair up with older women who no longer look like their prime teen selves. Not genuinely. 

EXACTLY!!! You have to wonder another thing: he's ALWAYS taking care of his looks. Well groomed, neat, clean cut, etc. Do ppl really believe he's totally OK with the way Britney looks sometimes? Let's face it, we all see her messy hair and stained shirts and we're like, "Oh, geez, Britney... Girl... What are you doing?" 

And if WE gasp sometimes, do you think he doesn't feel the same way? 

I had a date and no lie, he had that half washed shirt thing going. I had to be nice and go along on the date but as soon as it ended I was like, "Nope, never seeing him again. If he can't take 10 mins out of the day to put on a nice shirt (AND IRONED) and jeans, then he clearly doesn't take care of himself." 

If that's how I felt over a shirt, you know darn well Sam is gonna feel the same way about her entire look on an almost daily basis. 

5 minutes ago, Justney said:

I'm sorry but you are vile, Britney is absolutely stunning! I've seen her in person multiple times and pictures do her no justice. So do not insinuate she is not good looking enough for him, she is an extremely good looking person with a heart of gold.

Some of you 'fans' need to stop making out that she is stupid and people couldn't love her, we all love her and we don't know her - so of course a guy that actually does know her could love her!

Ofcourse someone with a username 'Justney' is going to bash Sam.

'Britney doesn't look like some of his gf's' - Sam doesn't look like any of Britney's boyfriends and i'm sure Britney is WAY prettier than any of Sam's exes.

I'm sorry but this isn't me sticking up for Sam, this is me sticking up for Britney - stop making out she is not good enough, when she absolutely is.

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry but you are vile, Britney is absolutely stunning! I've seen her in person multiple times and pictures do her no justice. So do not insinuate she is not good looking enough for him, she is an extremely good looking person with a heart of gold.

Some of you 'fans' need to stop making out that she is stupid and people couldn't love her, we all love her and we don't know her - so of course a guy that actually does know her could love her!

Ofcourse someone with a username 'Justney' is going to bash Sam.

'Britney doesn't look like some of his gf's' - Sam doesn't look like any of Britney's boyfriends and i'm sure Britney is WAY prettier than any of Sam's exes.

I'm sorry but this isn't me sticking up for Sam, this is me sticking up for Britney - stop making out she is not good enough, when she absolutely is.

No one said she's not good enough. Justney is saying she doesn't fit the demographic that he usually goes for. These 3 women have 1 thing in common: they are very superficial. Appearance is top priority for them. For Britney it isn't because there are more important things for her to focus on and put her time and energy into. Like fighting a cship. But yet Sam also is the kind to keep up with appearances. So..... What's w the sudden change of heart? 

And don't even come after me and start ur drama. I'm merely explaining to you what Justney was saying. There is no diss towards ur boy, got it? 

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

No one said she's not good enough. Justney is saying she doesn't fit the demographic that he usually goes for. These 3 women have 1 thing in common: they are very superficial. Appearance is top priority for them. For Britney it isn't because there are more important things for her to focus on and put her time and energy into. Like fighting a cship. But yet Sam also is the kind to keep up with appearances. So..... What's w the sudden change of heart? 

And don't even come after me and start ur drama. I'm merely explaining to you what Justney was saying. There is no diss towards ur boy, got it? 

so even when I don't respond to you continue to quote me and 'start drama' yourself :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

If you're going to DM me begging me to stop maybe you should refrain from interacting with me in the first place? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just now, Slayer said:

so even when I don't respond to you continue to quote me and 'start drama' yourself :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

If you're going to DM me begging me to stop maybe you should refrain from interacting with me in the first place? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So me explaining to you what another person said is suddenly wrong? 

You seriously have problems. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

EXACTLY!!! You have to wonder another thing: he's ALWAYS taking care of his looks. Well groomed, neat, clean cut, etc. Do ppl really believe he's totally OK with the way Britney looks sometimes? Let's face it, we all see her messy hair and stained shirts and we're like, "Oh, geez, Britney... Girl... What are you doing?" 

And if WE gasp sometimes, do you think he doesn't feel the same way? 

I had a date and no lie, he had that half washed shirt thing going. I had to be nice and go along on the date but as soon as it ended I was like, "Nope, never seeing him again. If he can't take 10 mins out of the day to put on a nice shirt (AND IRONED) and jeans, then he clearly doesn't take care of himself." 

If that's how I felt over a shirt, you know darn well Sam is gonna feel the same way about her entire look on an almost daily basis. 

People like you are almost saying Britney is not worthy of a nice guys love... That you can only be loved when you are Glammy and beautifull. Britney could be in a wheelchair with down Syndrom and still deserving a man like Sam's love.. 

I don’t know how I feel about him... it’s all very bizarre to me.. even the GP sees it as well. So many of my friends think he’s not a real boyfriend..

BUT in saying that , they have been together for 4 years .. so he’s stuck around awhile and at some point I feel like if he were an opportunist , he would have left by now.. I’m sure his life is not easy either having to deal with her family and team 

Archived