Sam - How Long?

Godney'sSweetCheeks
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

8 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

No. he could of said nothing at all or came to her defense. Sorry, but if I TRULY love someone, no way way would/could I allow something like that to happen. No way. Sorry. 

Or a "No Comment" would work too. But nope, he just had to say she's doing great... And well, that didn't help him, did it? Cuz Britney called HIM out as a liar if you really think about it. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

That's your perspective and it is totally valid. However, no relationship is the same. What I might say or do for my husband based on our relationship may not work for someone else in a different relationship, especially here where we only have a very surface level perspective of Britney and Sam's relationship. 

There is no way that Britney could meet someone naturally under the conservatorship. All of her previous boyfriends have likely gone through her minders to make sure they weren't taking advantage of her. Maybe they ultimately were, maybe they ultimately weren't, but I think it's unfair to say Sam's an opportunist who is only in the relationship for money or publicity when we have no concrete knowledge either way.

I will say that before Domination was cancelled and all the #freebritney stuff, Britney seemed genuinely healthy and happy and her pictures/videos with Sam looked natural. Who knows if that is still the case, but I think instead of wishing for this relationship to end, we should just wish for Britney's happiness, whether that is with or without Sam. 

No relationship is the same, however, when you truly "love" someone, the things you'd do to protect that person far great exceeds any "consequence" one might face. No way I could even allow that to happen to my BEST FRIEND either. No way. Sorry. Maybe I just have high expectations on what I view as love. Im a ride or die type of person lol. 

2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

But I think it's unfair to say Sam's an opportunist who is only in the relationship for money or publicity when we have no concrete knowledge either way.

Mayra Veronica, Jessa Hinton, Morgan Osman. 

A Latin singer, a playboy model, an IG influencer. 

Cmon..... You can't deny that he dated them in hopes to become famous too. He happened to grt lucky to score the leading man role in the SP video. He most likely expressed interest to her team... To which they agreed to. He's young, naive, Britney was single for a bit over a yr and they needed to keep her busy so they hired him. He's won't question anything but just go along cuz he's not like Charlie and David to say "Well we know a thing or 2 cuz we're older and wiser and we know she doesn't need the cship" 

20 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I thought people here want Britney to be happy? The last thing Britney needs is have complete strangers tell her who she should love.   None of us know Sam. We have no right to judge. 

We don't know Britney either, but everyone here has an opinion about her, just like we all have opinions about her family, even the kids. We don't actually know any of them.

Scam is no special case here.

7 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

No relationship is the same, however, when you truly "love" someone, the things you'd do to protect that person far great exceeds any "consequence" one might face. No way I could even allow that to happen to my BEST FRIEND either. No way. Sorry. Maybe I just have high expectations on what I view as love. Im a ride or die type of person lol. 

Yep. That's why the NDAs excuse doesn't work for Scam or for Lynne. When you really love someone you don't even care about consequences, you just want to help the one you love.

NDAs are plausible for dancers, makeup artists and other people that have way more to lose.

It's sad people think Instagram likes can be considered support.

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Regardless of his intention, Britney may be happy with him. What right do you have to insert yourself, someone they don’t and will never know, into their relationship? Some of y’all want more say in her life than Jamie himself. 

Doubt that. I don't see how anyone can truly be happy having a boyfriend who just sits and watches their girlfiend own father attempt to **** her and force her into mental facilities. 

I doubt you, yourself, would be happy with someone like that. Especially if they could get a lil clout off of your name. 

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yep. That's why the NDAs excuse doesn't work for Scam or for Lynne. When you really love someone you don't even care about consequences, you just want to help the one you love.

NDAs are plausible for dancers, makeup artists and other people that have way more to lose.

It's sad people think Instagram likes can be considered support.

Thank you. Im really starting to think most people here are under 30 now lol. My old *** dont play that mess with the people I love. Ha! I have darn nearly went to JAIL defending a friend(years, years ago lol). Ya'll better stop defending the madness smh

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Sorry,  but are you a public figure?  

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Doubt that. I don't see how anyone can truly be happy having a boyfriend who just sits and watches their girlfiend own father attempt to **** her and force her into mental facilities. 

I doubt you, yourself, would be happy with someone like that. Especially if they could get a lil clout off of your name. 

Doubting something doesn’t simply make it not true. Britney’s feeling are not dependent on anyone’s assumptions. 

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

You people are so toxic. Britney would otherwise be completely alone right now. Sam appears to love and respect her. More importantly he appears to make his own money. Does being her boyfriend help? Absolutely. That comes with being Britney Spears. Her team is too cheap to allow her to buy flowers. You really think they have him on the payroll?  If Sam were a snake, he would be selling private info on Britney. We never get any kind of leaks like that. Give it a rest already. 

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

Archived