Britney's reading the comments: "it shows me how loved I am and how beautiful people really are"

3 hours ago, Brat said:

The best feeling is when you are scared on a flight, listen to "Breathe on Me". it helps you breathe 

Right... that long breathing after the bridge into the chorus feels so relaxing and it just mellows me out every time I listen to it. 

I don’t know what to believe as far as who is actually posting/running her insta. Maybe it’s her team sometimes. Maybe it’s her sometimes. But, like...if her team was trying to control it, wouldn’t they just go in and edit the captions that she posts and say what they wanna say? I just don’t get it.

5 hours ago, SirDylanMerlot said:

I have always felt this was the one place I could unite with fans and celebrate Britney.

Aww. I love this! The one place. 💛💜💛

I will never understand those who think Britney is hated here. At this point, they're just outside people looking in.

Anyone can write "I read the comments,  thank you. " or "i read the comments,  people are mean".  Knowing how isolated she is how she doesn't have free access to the internet especially during a huge court battle,  why is everyone so ready to be convinced? If I were on her team it would be so ******* easy to lie to you all.  All you have to do is see it in typing by her insta or some weirdo makeup artist that quotes himself, you don't require hearing anything out of her own mouth. So now that you think it's her again,  you'll be convinced by the next posts, the next captions.  Just wait.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Why is she always pointing out which pic is original? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

This is another reason why I don't think it's her posting. Because normal people don't spam 3 near-identical images back to back every single time and expect people to care which is the original. It's so on the nose. Just another thing to complete the "look how clueless I am" image.

• Like 1