Britney's reading the comments: "it shows me how loved I am and how beautiful people really are"

• Leader
On 10/8/2020 at 4:08 PM, SirDylanMerlot said:

Jordan you've been dedicated to Miss Britney and this site for a VERY long time. I think we have all grown together through the years and watched this site and Britney go through many ups and downs. (I discovered Breatheheavy in 2006.) But one thing stays true, the passion behind it all. I have always felt this was the one place I could unite with fans and celebrate Britney. Thank you for creating Breatheheavy. I truly hope one day Britney will get to say the same. 

Really appreciate this :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Thank you so much @SirDylanMerlot, and thank you for all the years of support. 🙏 

10 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Shes so lovely, I just dont understand why she or her team just disable the comment section. She dont need that kind of energy:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

PS.: Jordan, why you shared shirtless videos of you on the account of BH? Just asking boo:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: I just think that it is not very related to Britney:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

*** sells. 

• Haha 1

guys i don’t wanna ruin the party for you but why do we believe it’s her in this kind of posts but not in others? I love Britney so much and i’m sure she loves us back but almost all of the comments are mean and I doubt she is allowed to read them and use instagram freely. 

also it seems that if we like the post or the caption it’s definitely her but if we don’t it’s team con. i’m genuinely confused, i don’t know what to believe anymore.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

guys i don’t wanna ruin the party for you but why do we believe it’s her in this kind of posts but not in others? I love Britney so much and i’m sure she loves us back but almost all of the comments are mean and I doubt she is allowed to read them and use instagram freely. 

also it seems that if we like the post or the caption it’s definitely her but if we don’t it’s team con. i’m genuinely confused, i don’t know what to believe anymore.

Let's not buy any new music from her Label soon, until she is free, that's what i will do and should real fans consider tbh. We are not here for that, this movement needs more pressure, because the management really thinks that we are quick to jump to her new record and forget all about it. 

• Like 1