Britney's reading the comments: "it shows me how loved I am and how beautiful people really are"

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Britney, I wish you could also see the love here on Exhale. This is the HOME of your hardcore ride or die stans. The ones on your Instagram are casual and flop fans.

We love you here, Queen. 💛💜💛

It would really surprise me if she didn't know that and instead found those atrocious comments on Instagram to be the "fans". But her team would never mention BreatheHeavy.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I genuinely believe she writes some posts :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I believe this is her, if this was Team Britney why would they egg fans on to support her - this post literally warmed my heart :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Maybe because they're directly responding to people claiming Britney doesn't read the comments, while also making her look delusional because the comments are ugly and everyone (but "her") can see that?

I don't know man... this forum confuses me. On the one hand, most people seem to think she isn't posting these herself because her expressions are all wrong, but whenever she posts, near everyone is thanking her and finding it precious?
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

I'd love to share your enthusiasm and maybe I'm the clueless fool here, but this year, the stuff she says and her writing style is completely different. She never even used this crap that I could see -> 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄
Her posts were written by a normal person up until this year. And the amount of exclamation marks is getting larger and larger. We're up to six at a time now. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: Like they're taking the piss. Plus another rehashed pic again.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I tHoUgHt ShE wAs ReAdInG sO mAnY nEgAtIvE cOmMeNtS tHo :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

I LOVE this caption so much. I been low-key beating myself up last few days cause of all the drama and the lies that were said. I know she's talking about her IG posts and not BH, but still... this was nice to read :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Jordan you've been dedicated to Miss Britney and this site for a VERY long time. I think we have all grown together through the years and watched this site and Britney go through many ups and downs. (I discovered Breatheheavy in 2006.) But one thing stays true, the passion behind it all. I have always felt this was the one place I could unite with fans and celebrate Britney. Thank you for creating Breatheheavy. I truly hope one day Britney will get to say the same. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

It's been stated multiple places that Britney reads comments on here, so I'll say this just in case...

Britney,

If you are reading this, I will always love and support you!

You have been the biggest inspiration to me and you and your music has pulled me through the darkest places of my life.

I've always admired your kindness, even when other have treated you horribly!

I applaud your strength to make it through all the BS you've been put through. You deserve better!

I hope that this life gives you every single thing that you could want!

Love You Brit!

Alex.

• Love 5

I just left a positive message on Britney Instagram. It may not be much, but it only takes a single candle to light up all the darkness. 

It's also really nice getting to know you better Jordan. It's clear your quite the loyal fan. The only thing I would probably ask is how do you cope with all that male attention? I went on your instagram briefly and I was like .... holy Gonzales. Fame seems tough to handle tbh.