MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

4 - Everytime

Overall rate: 9.786

21893.gif

Lowest rate: 5/10 @Midnight

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5) @ElenaB @Cocopop @alexxxx @Towelney @Hooked-On-Knee 

Comments:

·     Heartfelt, touching and angelical. I love it.

·     My fav track from this album and my fav ballad ever. The instrumental itself is just beautiful, the lyrics are heartbreaking and she sounds like an ange

·     Lyrical masterpiece, and the production is so haunting

·     "Shadow" outsold, but it's cute

·     one of her best and most heartfelt songs

·     This is such a powerful ballad BECAUSE it is sung in a very fragile way. The melody is haunting. By far my favorite Britney ballad.

·     classic, timeless. Beautiful. Love the harp so much 

·     We thought Shadow was an amazing ballad til Everytime came and decimated every sing ballad of her career. The song is absolutely perfect! Her vocals, the production, the visuals, EVERYTHING! It's just so haunting and mesmerizing and prooves they should really trust Britney more as a writer.

·     This song is so haunting, deep, hurting, sorrowful yet...so beautiful at the same time it really embraces yr heart and hurts u when u hear Britney’s delicate, whispering and low voice truly Britney is a genius

·     Probably the most iconic song from the album along with Toxic. It showed us Britney's vulnerable side for the first time.

·     The way this was put last is just genius because it's the smartest song on the record. The lyrics. The understated  production. The beauty and the grace. She's Miss Universe. A great way to close the album.

·     i've 100% had my share of Everytime's live performances, but there's no denying it literally has no flaws and one of the best ballads to ever exist

·     A gorgeous Britney ballad that outshines almost all the others. I love that she wrote the piano riff and that she seems to love this song. 

·      I wish I was able to give it another 11. I stan a singer-songwriter-queen. One of her most honest, fragile and personal songs. She simply shines on this track on so many levels. 

·     Melody is so pure in Everytime, you could actual feels the pain in voice and piano. Other song were you could see Britney's potencial in composing and songwritting

·     Britney’s best ballad by a mile in my opinion. The soft, simple piano backing track accompanied by Britney’s haunting, angelic vocal performance is just perfection. This is such a heartbreaking track and I also find myself relating to it at times. I also love how Britney wrote most of this song and came up with the melody herself!

·     A perfect ballad. Spare, poetic, and uniquely her while being relatable to us all. Legendary

·     Why did no one spellcheck the title

·     Peak songwriting and emoting. Her best ballad.

·     Everytime takes out my soul from my body everytime I listen. Favorite ballad of her.

·     This is another gem. The MV, song and performances were great for this song.

·     My favorite Britney ballad

·     Hands down her best ballad. It’s real and it’s raw. Those piano keys... chills

·     So classy of her to not trash talk Justin when she released this. One of the most unique and gorgeous ballads I've ever heard. The composition of the song sounds like the definition of the word beautiful. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4 - Everytime

21893.gif

Comments:

·     My fav track from this album and my fav ballad ever. The instrumental itself is just beautiful, the lyrics are heartbreaking and she sounds like an ange

·     This is such a powerful ballad BECAUSE it is sung in a very fragile way. The melody is haunting. By far my favorite Britney ballad.

·     We thought Shadow was an amazing ballad til Everytime came and decimated every sing ballad of her career. The song is absolutely perfect! Her vocals, the production, the visuals, EVERYTHING! It's just so haunting and mesmerizing and prooves they should really trust Britney more as a writer.

·     This song is so haunting, deep, hurting, sorrowful yet...so beautiful at the same time it really embraces yr heart and hurts u when u hear Britney’s delicate, whispering and low voice truly Britney is a genius

·     Probably the most iconic song from the album along with Toxic. It showed us Britney's vulnerable side for the first time.

·     The way this was put last is just genius because it's the smartest song on the record. The lyrics. The understated  production. The beauty and the grace. She's Miss Universe. A great way to close the album.

·     i've 100% had my share of Everytime's live performances, but there's no denying it literally has no flaws and one of the best ballads to ever exist

·     A gorgeous Britney ballad that outshines almost all the others. I love that she wrote the piano riff and that she seems to love this song. 

·      I wish I was able to give it another 11. I stan a singer-songwriter-queen. One of her most honest, fragile and personal songs. She simply shines on this track on so many levels. 

·     Melody is so pure in Everytime, you could actual feels the pain in voice and piano. Other song were you could see Britney's potencial in composing and songwritting

·     Britney’s best ballad by a mile in my opinion. The soft, simple piano backing track accompanied by Britney’s haunting, angelic vocal performance is just perfection. This is such a heartbreaking track and I also find myself relating to it at times. I also love how Britney wrote most of this song and came up with the melody herself!

·     A perfect ballad. Spare, poetic, and uniquely her while being relatable to us all. Legendary

·     Everytime takes out my soul from my body everytime I listen. Favorite ballad of her.

·     This is another gem. The MV, song and performances were great for this song.

·     Hands down her best ballad. It’s real and it’s raw. Those piano keys... chills

·     So classy of her to not trash talk Justin when she released this. One of the most unique and gorgeous ballads I've ever heard. The composition of the song sounds like the definition of the word beautiful. 

oh the meltdowns :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

4 - Everytime

21893.gif

Comments:

Everytime got the place she deserves :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Screaming at @Midnight giving it a 5 :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 5