MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

AND YOUR WINNER IN 1ST PLACE IS...

1 - BREATHE ON ME

Overall rate: 10.286

6R7Q.gif

Lowest rate:  8/10 @Peter Pan

Highest rate: 11/10 (x13) @Puppy @ColdAsFire88 @VCTR @heirtobritsthrone @patience darling @Mainshow @babyimmafreak90 @Britney'sBish @RebelMe @Pissonme @Geralt_of_Rivia @godneyjspears @sugarfallxofme 

Fun fact: Breathe on Me received 32 10/10's - INCREDIBLE!

Comments:

·      I feel like it’s a bit overrated but it’s a good song, super ****!

·     I've been obsessed with this song ever since I first heard it

·     In my mind, this song and "TOMH" are two sides of the same coin. However, "TOMH" gets the upper hand because of its subject matter

·     pure perfection

·     Breathe on Me is a song that wouldn't have done well as a single in 2004 due to some backlash she got, but the song still sounds fresh years later and might have worked as a single at a different time in her career. It's such a **** song!

·     that songs made me transform into the woman I'm today honestly, such a divine song, timeless 

·     One of the best songs of Britney's entire career, it is baffling to me that we never got a single.

·     Hearing this song on headphones is such a exciting bonafide experience. Its like as if feeling those beats all over yourself! Breathe On Me is clearly such a fantastic and stunning body of work

·     Talented Brilliant Incredible Amazing Showstopping Spectacular

·      I used to not like this cause of it's slow tempo. I thought it was boring back in 2003-2004. But as I grew older, I connected more to the song. I understand it now. For me, it is the heart of the record.

·      iconic

·     This is among her best work and totally ageless. She sounds so delicate and her vocals are ethereal on the chorus.

·     I'd literally change nothing about this song. 

·     Britney's sexiest track. Monogamy is the way to go. Soundtrack of the best *** I ever encountered- Listen to Godney's wise words, all you cheating ******!!!! 

·     Perfect song for ***

·     It goes without saying, this is one of Britney’s most ****** and sensual tracks of ALL TIME! The midtempo, trip hop influenced production just sets the mood right… and Britney’s vocals on this song are quite… breathtaking in a way? Her adlibs in the final chorus are EARGASMIC. This is just an example of how you can do a ‘****’ song without sounding try hard or using overly explicit lyrics (looking at you WAP)….

·      I mean, what website are we even on?! A perfect song top to bottom. Not about breathing lolol

·     My heart feels so full when I remember she did this at POM. Love when she acknowledges her old non-singles

·     Her sexiest song to date by far. I don't think anyone else has ever sounded that ****** in a song.

·     It’s a 10 only because I can’t give two 11s!

·     BOM is a very daring song. Why Britney's songs about *** are always a LEGENDARY?

·      It should have been a single and its such a **** song. 

·      100% sexiness

·     Another staple of the album and a fan favorite. It could be released today and still be a hit... I wish it was. 

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

the better song won :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I used to not like this cause of it's slow tempo. I thought it was boring back in 2003-2004. But as I grew older, I connected more to the song. I understand it now. For me, it is the heart of the record.

Me. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

and that is why Breathe On Me is your #1 ITZ track, Exhalers! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3
Just now, Slayer said:

AND YOUR WINNER IN 1ST PLACE IS...

1 - BREATHE ON ME

Overall rate: 10.286

6R7Q.gif

Lowest rate:  8/10 @Peter Pan

Highest rate: 11/10 (x13) @Puppy @ColdAsFire88 @VCTR @heirtobritsthrone @patience darling @Mainshow @babyimmafreak90 @Britney'sBish @RebelMe @Pissonme @Geralt_of_Rivia @godneyjspears @sugarfallxofme 

Fun fact: Breathe on Me received 32 10/10's - INCREDIBLE!

Comments:

·      I feel like it’s a bit overrated but it’s a good song, super ****!

·     I've been obsessed with this song ever since I first heard it

·     In my mind, this song and "TOMH" are two sides of the same coin. However, "TOMH" gets the upper hand because of its subject matter

·     pure perfection

·     Breathe on Me is a song that wouldn't have done well as a single in 2004 due to some backlash she got, but the song still sounds fresh years later and might have worked as a single at a different time in her career. It's such a **** song!

·     that songs made me transform into the woman I'm today honestly, such a divine song, timeless 

·     One of the best songs of Britney's entire career, it is baffling to me that we never got a single.

·     Hearing this song on headphones is such a exciting bonafide experience. Its like as if feeling those beats all over yourself! Breathe On Me is clearly such a fantastic and stunning body of work

·     Talented Brilliant Incredible Amazing Showstopping Spectacular

·      I used to not like this cause of it's slow tempo. I thought it was boring back in 2003-2004. But as I grew older, I connected more to the song. I understand it now. For me, it is the heart of the record.

·      iconic

·     This is among her best work and totally ageless. She sounds so delicate and her vocals are ethereal on the chorus.

·     I'd literally change nothing about this song. 

·     Britney's sexiest track. Monogamy is the way to go. Soundtrack of the best *** I ever encountered- Listen to Godney's wise words, all you cheating ******!!!! 

·     Perfect song for ***

·     It goes without saying, this is one of Britney’s most ****** and sensual tracks of ALL TIME! The midtempo, trip hop influenced production just sets the mood right… and Britney’s vocals on this song are quite… breathtaking in a way? Her adlibs in the final chorus are EARGASMIC. This is just an example of how you can do a ‘****’ song without sounding try hard or using overly explicit lyrics (looking at you WAP)….

·      I mean, what website are we even on?! A perfect song top to bottom. Not about breathing lolol

·     My heart feels so full when I remember she did this at POM. Love when she acknowledges her old non-singles

·     Her sexiest song to date by far. I don't think anyone else has ever sounded that ****** in a song.

·     It’s a 10 only because I can’t give two 11s!

·     BOM is a very daring song. Why Britney's songs about *** are always a LEGENDARY?

·      It should have been a single and its such a **** song. 

·      100% sexiness

·     Another staple of the album and a fan favorite. It could be released today and still be a hit... I wish it was. 

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

1) Tumblr | Henry cavill, Henry caville, Celebrities male YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! @Thelegendarybritney you can suck my toe :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The song that's been a favourite of mine for the past 11 years! No one's touched that spot! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Brb I'll be celebrating THE song of In The Zone with @Roxxy

Henry Cavill gifs | Henry cavill, Charles brandon, Henry cavill tudors

Spoiler

These GIFs Of Henry Cavill Made Me Weak So They'll Probably Make You Weak  Too JUST PUT YOUR LIPS TOGETHER AND BLOW

• Love 1
  • Haha 3