MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Both "BOM" and "TOMH" are sister songs, but I prefer the latter because songs about 'self-love' are much harder to come by. I just think the subject matter is more interesting (especially considering the fact that it came out in 2003). 

We DON'T NEED to TOUCH just BREATHE, luv. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Initially, I was super mad at Everytime missing top 3.  Then I remembered what the top 3 songs were

tumblr_mupathzdjE1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

Same , and let's not forget it s all about the rank since the notes are all relly high, the difference btw them is really small. Even the last ones got good grades :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 2

How the results should’ve been:

1. Everytime
2. Toxic
3. Breathe On Me
4. Touch Of My Hand
5. Me Against The Music
6. Showdown 

7. Early Mornin’

8. The Answer 
9. Outrageous 
10. Don’t Hang Up

11. The Hook Up

12. (I Got That) Boom Boom
13. Brave New Girl
14. Shadow

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1

IN SECOND PLACE IS...

2 - Toxic

Overall rate: 9.99

e97d8684a8a0b7d6ee05016c410836d4.gif

Lowest rate: 7/10 (x3)  @Midnight @kasavas @U_WannaLiveFancy

Highest rate: 11/10 (x11)  @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @JeniLeeSK8 @AlottaWarmHeart @LikeShatteredGlass @Peter Pan @Blackout2006 @BUWYGF @Isla @filmandstage13 @vertovera @BreeC

Fun fact: Toxic received 31 10/10's - WOW!

Comments:

·     Iconic classic remains iconic.

·     Of course I love Toxic. It’s an anthem and iconic.

·     A Classic

·     Never understood the hype. The verses are brilliant, and the MV is legendary, but the chorus is kinda boring, IMO

·     This better be #1. The most iconic Britney song. Even Britney knows that

·      I KNOW I will be crucified for this but I feel like as much as this song is iconic, there are others from this album that are so much better and its just so overplayed at this point.

·     Masterpiece. It's a Britney signature song and if you don't like it I feel sorry for you for missing the joy.

·     Classic and iconic music,video and choreography. Praised as it deserves 

·     What artist has a hit absolutely this massive and gets a radio ban cancelled because of it's success? If the radio ban hadn't been in effect Britney would have had even more #1's in her career and this would have been one of them.

·     What is there NOT to love in this song! ts such a thrilling and adventurous song, and the greatest hit of the 00s! The screeching violins, bollywood-infused instrumentals, and spy-esque production of this song is clearly timeless and iconic by its self! Toxic is clearly Britney's most versatile hit, because from young students to even my teachers love the song. The song has such a incredibly-catchy hook to it and can really summon a dancing marathon in the club. Truly a legendary song and Britney's greatest work.

·     Obviously it is one of those songs that shaped Britney's career and helped her cement her Legend status, Toxic is that bop

·      I don't think there is anything else I could say about this song. Reputation precedes her. 

·     LEGENDARY

·     Peak Britney. Ageless. A classic. Will transcend generations. 

·     Pop-defining moment.

·     It's one of her biggest hits for a reason

·     This is one of my all time fave Britney songs. It’s daring, catchy, experimental… it’s a perfect pop song. This song sounded incredibly fresh back in 2003 and has stood the test of time. I think this is one of few Britney tracks I know all of the lyrics to as well. I LIVE for the breakdown just before the final chorus. A truly incredible song and it deserved that damn Grammy Award. 

·     Her biggest single, but it gets old for me. *shrug*

·     One of the best music videos in existence

·     Fight me, I think Toxic is super overrated. She has much better songs.

·      It is her magnum opus. Full stop.

·      I remember dancing this in my room when the album first came out, before it became a single, thinking Britney went OFF. But now I’ve heard it 3,000,000 times. 

·     There's no need to talk about this piece of art. I'm speechless.

·      Its a masterpiece and signature for Britney

·     Perfection 

·     Everything about this song screams pop perfection. Toxic will forever be remembered in music history. 

·     No idea how but I used to absolutely dread this song, but it honestly deserves the hype, one of the greatest pop songs ever and easily the greatest one of the '00s.

• Love 6

AND YOUR WINNER IN 1ST PLACE IS...

1 - BREATHE ON ME

Overall rate: 10.286

6R7Q.gif

Lowest rate:  8/10 @Peter Pan

Highest rate: 11/10 (x13) @Puppy @ColdAsFire88 @VCTR @heirtobritsthrone @patience darling @Mainshow @babyimmafreak90 @Britney'sBish @RebelMe @Pissonme @Geralt_of_Rivia @godneyjspears @sugarfallxofme 

Fun fact: Breathe on Me received 32 10/10's - INCREDIBLE!

Comments:

·      I feel like it’s a bit overrated but it’s a good song, super ****!

·     I've been obsessed with this song ever since I first heard it

·     In my mind, this song and "TOMH" are two sides of the same coin. However, "TOMH" gets the upper hand because of its subject matter

·     pure perfection

·     Breathe on Me is a song that wouldn't have done well as a single in 2004 due to some backlash she got, but the song still sounds fresh years later and might have worked as a single at a different time in her career. It's such a **** song!

·     that songs made me transform into the woman I'm today honestly, such a divine song, timeless 

·     One of the best songs of Britney's entire career, it is baffling to me that we never got a single.

·     Hearing this song on headphones is such a exciting bonafide experience. Its like as if feeling those beats all over yourself! Breathe On Me is clearly such a fantastic and stunning body of work

·     Talented Brilliant Incredible Amazing Showstopping Spectacular

·      I used to not like this cause of it's slow tempo. I thought it was boring back in 2003-2004. But as I grew older, I connected more to the song. I understand it now. For me, it is the heart of the record.

·      iconic

·     This is among her best work and totally ageless. She sounds so delicate and her vocals are ethereal on the chorus.

·     I'd literally change nothing about this song. 

·     Britney's sexiest track. Monogamy is the way to go. Soundtrack of the best *** I ever encountered- Listen to Godney's wise words, all you cheating ******!!!! 

·     Perfect song for ***

·     It goes without saying, this is one of Britney’s most ****** and sensual tracks of ALL TIME! The midtempo, trip hop influenced production just sets the mood right… and Britney’s vocals on this song are quite… breathtaking in a way? Her adlibs in the final chorus are EARGASMIC. This is just an example of how you can do a ‘****’ song without sounding try hard or using overly explicit lyrics (looking at you WAP)….

·      I mean, what website are we even on?! A perfect song top to bottom. Not about breathing lolol

·     My heart feels so full when I remember she did this at POM. Love when she acknowledges her old non-singles

·     Her sexiest song to date by far. I don't think anyone else has ever sounded that ****** in a song.

·     It’s a 10 only because I can’t give two 11s!

·     BOM is a very daring song. Why Britney's songs about *** are always a LEGENDARY?

·      It should have been a single and its such a **** song. 

·      100% sexiness

·     Another staple of the album and a fan favorite. It could be released today and still be a hit... I wish it was. 

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

• Love 9
Just now, Slayer said:

IN SECOND PLACE IS...

2 - Toxic

Overall rate: 9.99

e97d8684a8a0b7d6ee05016c410836d4.gif

Lowest rate: 7/10 (x3)  @Midnight @kasavas @U_WannaLiveFancy

Highest rate: 11/10 (x11)  @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @JeniLeeSK8 @AlottaWarmHeart @LikeShatteredGlass @Peter Pan @Blackout2006 @BUWYGF @Isla @filmandstage13 @vertovera @BreeC

Fun fact: Toxic received 31 10/10's - WOW!

Comments:

·     Iconic classic remains iconic.

·     Of course I love Toxic. It’s an anthem and iconic.

·     A Classic

·     Never understood the hype. The verses are brilliant, and the MV is legendary, but the chorus is kinda boring, IMO

·     This better be #1. The most iconic Britney song. Even Britney knows that

·      I KNOW I will be crucified for this but I feel like as much as this song is iconic, there are others from this album that are so much better and its just so overplayed at this point.

·     Masterpiece. It's a Britney signature song and if you don't like it I feel sorry for you for missing the joy.

·     Classic and iconic music,video and choreography. Praised as it deserves 

·     What artist has a hit absolutely this massive and gets a radio ban cancelled because of it's success? If the radio ban hadn't been in effect Britney would have had even more #1's in her career and this would have been one of them.

·     What is there NOT to love in this song! ts such a thrilling and adventurous song, and the greatest hit of the 00s! The screeching violins, bollywood-infused instrumentals, and spy-esque production of this song is clearly timeless and iconic by its self! Toxic is clearly Britney's most versatile hit, because from young students to even my teachers love the song. The song has such a incredibly-catchy hook to it and can really summon a dancing marathon in the club. Truly a legendary song and Britney's greatest work.

·     Obviously it is one of those songs that shaped Britney's career and helped her cement her Legend status, Toxic is that bop

·      I don't think there is anything else I could say about this song. Reputation precedes her. 

·     LEGENDARY

·     Peak Britney. Ageless. A classic. Will transcend generations. 

·     Pop-defining moment.

·     It's one of her biggest hits for a reason

·     This is one of my all time fave Britney songs. It’s daring, catchy, experimental… it’s a perfect pop song. This song sounded incredibly fresh back in 2003 and has stood the test of time. I think this is one of few Britney tracks I know all of the lyrics to as well. I LIVE for the breakdown just before the final chorus. A truly incredible song and it deserved that damn Grammy Award. 

·     Her biggest single, but it gets old for me. *shrug*

·     One of the best music videos in existence

·     Fight me, I think Toxic is super overrated. She has much better songs.

·      It is her magnum opus. Full stop.

·      I remember dancing this in my room when the album first came out, before it became a single, thinking Britney went OFF. But now I’ve heard it 3,000,000 times. 

·     There's no need to talk about this piece of art. I'm speechless.

·      Its a masterpiece and signature for Britney

·     Perfection 

·     Everything about this song screams pop perfection. Toxic will forever be remembered in music history. 

·     No idea how but I used to absolutely dread this song, but it honestly deserves the hype, one of the greatest pop songs ever and easily the greatest one of the '00s.

A timeless bop :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cocopop said:

How the results should’ve been:

1. Everytime
2. Toxic
3. Breathe On Me
4. Touch Of My Hand
5. Me Against The Music
6. Showdown 

7. Early Mornin’

8. The Answer 
9. Outrageous 
10. Don’t Hang Up

11. The Hook Up

12. (I Got That) Boom Boom
13. Brave New Girl
14. Shadow

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

But unfortunately for you Shadow and The Hook Up are TOP 10 and you have no choice but to deal

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3