MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I like how the majority of this rate has been quite random and unpredictable, but I can safely say that "ITZ" has the most predictable top 3 out of all her albums. Like, there's no way that the top 3 isn't "Toxic", "Breathe on Me" and "Touch of My Hand". If it isn't, there must be some sort of glitch in the matrix. 

This, this, this. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2

5 - Me Against The Music:

Overall rate: 9.032

3k33.gif

Lowest rate: 5.2/10 - @U_WannaLiveFancy

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Iconic 4 U @justiceforglory

Comments:

·     Not lead single material in my opinion, but I like it regardless. 

·     It’s a song by two legends but it wasn’t legendary enough tbh

·     Although I love this song I think it's one of the weakest songs on the album

·     This collaboration should've been HUGE, but it ended up being very mediocre

·      I couldn’t stand this song when it was released but it’s really grown on me

·     as much as people think it was not a good lead single, everything about it is. featuring MADONNA, such an iconic time and legendary choreo

·     Not the strongest lead single but it's cool we got a Madonna/Britney duet and the video and choreography is iconic!

·      I love it but why that duck noise tho 

·     The level of disrespect the fan base gives this single is absolutely criminal. She gave us EVERYTHING, the beat is fire, the choreo was flawless, the look was everything! ICONIC PERIODT!

·     This song is so funky and adrenaline-boosting, and that dance-break in the middle S.L.A.Y.S 

·     Unfortunately, I feel like such two legends could have done a much better job. I love the M/V and song in itself is not bad, I just think it could have been much MUCH better.

·     Still a bop and still one of her best dance singles. Having Madonna as a feature also makes it a standout. It's iconic. I said what I said.

·     Total banger but the mistreatment of Madonna ruined it for me...

·     It’s Britney and Madonna, that says it all. I think it sounds fresh even after all this time. 

·     When it got released, I was actually quite disappointed. However, this is like fine wine and since I grew older, I fully appreciate the experimental and energetic nature of this song.

·     Many people hate it because it didn't impact too much in the US but in my country was a big hit and I loved it since the first listening

·     Probably my least fave out of Britney’s lead singles but it’s still a very good song in the context of the album! It’s such a funky, R&B-influenced BAWP and I’ve always tried to sing along to the fast part but fail everytime. This song was so much fun when Britney performed this at my POM date and everyone sang along to Madonna’s parts! And while I enjoyed Madonna on this song, I can’t help but feel a Britney/Madonna duet should have been a lot more epic?

·     Amazing lead single. Iconic music video. My ****** awakening.

·     the first Britney song I was obsessed with before I was even a stan of either Brit or Madonna so it’s very close to my heart, plus that iconic dance break, A++

·     an iconic duet

·     Legendary song, but definitely not her best

·     Definitely her weakest lead single to that point, and Madonna’s part is a little cringey. But the Nick remix is wayyy better.

·      The Justice Remix on B In The Mix makes me wet.

·     How can I don't like this song made by queen of pop and princess of pop. TWO DIVAS SLAYING TOGETHER. 

·     MATM is one of my fav Britney songs. It was so much fun to dance to at the clubs when it came out

·      I don't know what to feel about this song, I like it for the most part

·     Solid lead single. I could have done without Madonna but I get cashing in on the VMA hype. Another Britney song with iconic choreography. 

·     Sad that it's in Toxic's shadow as on its own, it really is a great dance track. The only parts I don't like are Madonna's as I feel her voice doesn't really work for the song, Janet Jackson would have worked perfectly as the featured artist though!

• Love 9