Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

Do they though?

I wouldn’t put it past him to be faking it as his “October Surprise”, only to re-emerge after the 14 day quarantine completely “cured” by hydroxychloroquine.

- It puts him on top of the new stories 
- People will feel sorry for him
- He won’t have to do another debate
- He can say that he’s found a “cure” which is hydroxychloroquine and that “he was right and so smart”.
- That his handling of the virus has been good.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

She doesn't really deserve any ill will cuz she didn't sign up for this...

She already went through her hazing from the media I guess.  They made fun of her accent and attacked her kid.  They still won’t give her a magazine cover despite being the most beautiful First Lady in history.  But people need more time to stop letting the media tell them what to think of Trump like they did for her.  Actually that’s probably the only reason people softened up on her.  They realized the optics of attacking Melania were bad for them so people stopped being told to attack her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Trentals said:

Do they though?

I wouldn’t put it past him to be faking it as his “October Surprise”, only to re-emerge after the 14 day quarantine completely “cured” by hydroxychloroquine.

- It puts him on top of the new stories 
- People will feel sorry for him
- He won’t have to do another debate
- He can say that he’s found a “cure” which is hydroxychloroquine and that “he was right and so smart”.
- That his handling of the virus has been good.

trust me, he will serve the last two debates :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:.

it's likely the second debate will get pushed a little forward date wise or they will just do it digitally :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block