Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 he announced on Twitter earlier. 

At the same time, audio leaked of Melania trashing Christmas and saying "Give me a ******g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border.

Related:

6555BB69-27AB-410A-B8EA-5791F2D33153.jpeg

Combining these stories together have hit a new low for this site. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, NastyT said:

Why has this site become political? Sorry but this is a place I go to find unity and not divisiveness. I did not see anything wrong with what Melania said. Some of the media is biased. It’s the truth. Trump is fighting child trafficking. Research it. I do not always agree with him, and frankly, I am not sure how I will vote. But if you think the left is perfect, then you are not a critical thinker. Be a leader, not a follower. 

I think it's imperative we talk about what's going on in the world. Exhale has become more than a space to discuss music. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Leader
44 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

They’re going to take hydrochloriquine and be good after 4 days, waking up the masses to the wonderful miracle cure that the media has been trying to keep from the people because it will put the medical industry out of business and put an end to the democrats shutdown.

Quoting this as a kind of bookmark for later. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

So it’s a strategy. great thank you. 

Everything Trump does is strategic, even when you think you’re smarter than him because he made a mistake. He’s a genius playing the democrats like a fiddle.  If he says “Hillary used bleach to acid wash her servers” the news will correct him saying “haha he’s an idiot, she used bleach bit which is a program used to wipe the server” and he gets them to admit live on TV the point he originally intended for them to report on.  He does it all the time.

23 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Everything Trump does is strategic, even when you think you’re smarter than him because he made a mistake. He’s a genius playing the democrats like a fiddle.  If he says “Hillary used bleach to acid wash her servers” the news will correct him saying “haha he’s an idiot, she used bleach bit which is a program used to wipe the server” and he gets them to admit live on TV the point he originally intended for them to report on.  He does it all the time.

Can you admit now you work or volunteer for the campaign? 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Did baron get tested ?

also I don’t necessarily buy it, I think this is an angle. He can say there’s a vaccine that cured him right before the election . And that because he is president he has access to it and will fight for everyone to have access to it by end of year. I call BS 

Exactly. 

I think you misunderstood the "Give me a fu**ing break" comment. It was in relation to the media and people ganging up on her. She said she was trying to reunite the kid with it's mom, doing Christmas decorations, but number cares to give attention to all that, and the media wont do her story. You took this out of context. And this is coming from a non-trump supporter :) 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think it's imperative we talk about what's going on in the world. Exhale has become more than a space to discuss music. 

You have to stop deleting posts exposing Biden’s inappropriate touching though, Jordan.  It’s not right to provide cover to a rap*** just because you want him to win.  The people should know who they’re really voting for.  Otherwise it makes you look very biased.  I really didn’t understand the title change instead of just making a new thread for Malanias leaked conversation, maybe to shoehorn controversy into the good will she seemed to be getting in this post.  But since were discussing everything under the sun, here they are one more time so people can decide for themselves if this is who they’d rather have in the whitehouse.

Edited by Jordan Miller
GIFs removed
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Covid part was my contribution and @Jordan Miller added the second part. I personally would’ve liked to have had two separate topics, but they are events that transpired at the same time so I see the relevance of combining them 

14 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I think you misunderstood the "Give me a fu**ing break" comment. It was in relation to the media and people ganging up on her. She said she was trying to reunite the kid with it's mom, doing Christmas decorations, but number cares to give attention to all that, and the media wont do her story. You took this out of context. And this is coming from a non-trump supporter :) 

Yes sorry about that. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

I am the one that merged these two items together. I wasn't super keen on two separate Melania topics showing up on the homepage. This is my fault. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Do you work for Biden?  What’s the difference?

I’ve been on this forum for years not 3 months and also haven’t really been using phrases from the Biden playbook. So no I don’t work for Biden nor do I consider myself super left wing.

On the other hand another tactic for the the Trump campaign is answering a question with a question. I guess we’ll stand by and see what happens with you post November. Best of luck. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, cchenbag said:

any environment that involves minorities has to become political during such times. I hate politics, specially in my country, but when you're gay, black, latino talking about it = survival

I am gay and I am not concerned for my survival. I do not live my life fear based. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block