Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Did baron get tested ?

also I don’t necessarily buy it, I think this is an angle. He can say there’s a vaccine that cured him right before the election . And that because he is president he has access to it and will fight for everyone to have access to it by end of year. I call BS 

But the vaccine wouldn’t cure him if it was administered at this point... a vaccine would’ve prevented him from getting COVID, or suffering it’s worst affects. But no vaccine is out of trials at this moment, so it’s highly unlikely he’s been given a vaccine.

I do, however, fear how he’ll spin this. He could have a mild case, therefore downplaying the severity of COVID that millions of people are now living with (and dying from) day to day. He also could get gravely ill or incapacitated, so maybe it’d be a real wake up call. It’s unconscionable that he has continually downplayed this pandemic...

• Like 1

After all the bragging about how large his crowds are, and how he isn't afraid of covid, how he made fun of Biden for always wearing a mask, and for being an uneducated business focused anti science fool I'm happy that Karma finally acted. 

And I hope because of mandatory quarantine that he can't do his campaiging and loses the presidency that he never should've had.

Hope it's slow and painful for him, for all the families he broke and the people he let die under his watch.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block